35 Unique Piece...

Part 35 Unique piece...

After Arnav's outburst, the dining hall became silent. Arnav went to his room, finishing dinner. Manorama gestured for Khushi to go with him. Khushi nodded ok and followed him.

*Did you see how he spoke to me? He has forgotten the respect for me which he used to show me before his first marriage...* Raveena said, looking at Ratna.

*Didn't you hear what he said? Just stay away from his matter. He wants his wife to call his name. Why do you poke your nose in that?* Arvind said.

*What wrong I said? She is a small girl that's why I asked her to call him with respect...*

*Ravi... it will be good if you stop talking about it. Khushi will call ARNAV... that's what Chotte wants* Ratna said.

*I came here to spend my daughters' holiday... but here... no respect for me... I'm going back home*

*We didn't mean it... you can stay here as much as you want without interfering in Chotte and Khushi's matter.* Arvind said.

Raveena left the dining said nothing.

...........

Khushi closed the door when they entered in.

*Wow... what an action...! I got awestruck...you know...* Khushi hoped.

Arnav smiled.

*I had never imagined I would see the real hero soon...*

Arnav sat on the recliner.

*What so interesting for you to hear your name from my mouth?* she teased.

Arnav got stuck. What could he say?

*I don't want her to poke her nose in our matter...* he said.

*Oh... by the way, what if I don't call you Arnav? What so big deal?* she was not ready to leave him easily.

*You can call me whatever you want but you don't have to do that on someone's command* he said strictly.

*Why she behaves rudely?* Khushi asked.

*I too don't know... of course, she always talks without thinking. But nowadays she crosses her limits a lot*

*Ok, ARNAV... thank you for giving my rights back*

Arnav nodded with a smile.

*Not bad...* she said sighing.

*What?*

*I thought I have to struggle a lot to make you smile... thank God, you smile often* she fell on the bed laughingly.

Arnav leaned on the recliner and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes jerking, thinking something. Didn't Khushi say once to find HIS name on her mobile? He saw Khushi going to the washroom with her nightdress.

He removed his mobile and about to dial Khushi's number, he stopped. What will he say when she asked about it? No problem, he will say, he mistakenly dialed her number.

He saw her mobile on the side table of the bed. Taking it, he lowered the volume and dialed her number. He got thunderstruck, seeing her mobile WITHOUT A PASSWORD...without a password? Was she that simple? He dialed her number and got more thunderstruck. Her phone showed his name as SOULMATE. He stood there like a statue. Deleting his number from the incoming history, he went back to the recliner, keeping her phone back on the table.

Though he was closing his eyes his mind was fully open. He couldn't believe that a girl could keep her mobile without a password. How an open book she was...! How a clean slate her mind was. Was there nothing secret on her phone? He was so impressed because his first wife Yasodha never allowed him to touch her phone. Though Arnav didn't ask her anything regarding he couldn't hold himself to thinking about it after he got to know about her... when he was in jail.