25 *A* class Mehandi

Part 25 *A* class Mehandi

All the men were sent to the office by Ratna as Mehandi is a ladies-only function. Ratna welcomed Garima and Khushi.

*Namaste Garimaji...* Ratna said joining her hands.

*Welcome, Khushi beta...* Manorama came there and Khushi smiled at her.

*The beauticians are waiting for you. Come...* Manorama hurried them.

Khushi and Garima followed them. Manorama made her sit in front of a beautician.

*Show her the best designs and ask her to select one* Manorama said to the beautician.

She nodded ok and gave a Mehandi book to Khushi.

*Draw this design...* Khushi extended a paper towards her.

The beautician looked at the design and then at Khushi.

*Are you sure...?*

Khushi nodded yes. The beautician sighed and drew the design on her palm. Khushi smiled seeing the design.

Khushi saw Raveena entering RM with her sister-in-law Seema. Manorama came to Khushi and sat with her.

*Finished?*

*Jee...* Khushi said hiding her palms.

Manorama noticed it.

*What design have you selected? Show me...*

*Actually... oh... I will show you later...* she hesitated.

*Why...? Now the time is not good?* she mocked.

Khushi gulped, lifting her eyebrows, and making face. Manorama looked here and there and saw Ratna talking with a guest. Manorama called her.

*Jeeji...*

Ratna looked at her, turning her head towards her.

*One minute...* Ratna came to them, excusing herself from the guest.

*Tell me...*

*Your Bahu is hiding her Mehandi from me...I think she will show only to you*

Ratna looked at Khushi with a smile who was pouting.

*What's your design that you are hiding from her?*

*Khushi looked at her with a pleading expression*

Now, Ratna also was curious.

*Mano, you hold her left hand and I will hold her right hand. Ok...?*

*Ok ok...I will show you* Khushi said pouting.

They stood folding their hands. Khushi showed her palms, closing her eyes. Ratna and Manorama glanced at each other, dropping their jaws. Ratna held her palms and looked at them awfully. Her palms had been filled with *A*s.

*Why did you hide this from us?*

*What else Jeeeji...? Shyness...* Manorama said smilingly.

Khushi blushed.

*By the way, our dear Bahu, what's the special reason for this design?* Ratna asked her.

*Oh... my friend told me that the groom should find his name from the bride's Mehandi...*

*Hanna...* both the sisters said.

*I don't think Arnavji will do that. Now he doesn't need to find it as it's visible* she said closing her eyes tightly.

The sisters got stuck for a while. Khushi slowly opened her eyes and saw Ratna and Manorama smiling at her. In no time, Ratna hugged her pleasantly.

*My Chotte is very lucky to have you in his life* she broke the hug and kissed her forehead.