Broken

Nagisias pov

I woke up once again in my dormitory. Still trapped, still in the killing game. My mind went back to the last class trail and polo.... I hope he's ok.

I walked down to the dining hall with masaru and saw polo sitting with peako. His face was striped of any emotion. It was blank and empty. It was kinda scary.

"how's he doing?" I asked the swordsmen.

He sighed "I haven't been able to get him to eat or talk. I'm feeling worried."

"yeah me too" I muttered.

"damnit all!" sanji slammed his hands on the table "this can't keep going on! We're losing more and more people by the day. We gotta do something"

"don't you think we're doing everything we can" akamaru yelled.

"we ain't doing shit!" sanji snapped back "I suggest we challenge that smug basturd ourselves instead of waiting to be killed!"

"that's suicide!" neji yelped.

"Well it's a hell a lot better than waiting to be betrayed by our own people" sanji argued back "I mean look at Marco he betrayed his own brother!"

Polo let out a choked sob. Peako stood up glaring at him "I think that's quite enough" he growled.

"now now everyone let's not fight" I said trying to ease the tension. I turned to sanji "sanji I know how you feel but acting reckless isn't going to help anyone"

"I know that! I'm just so sick of this. People dropping like goddamm flies. It's just so frustrating!" he said clenching his fists.

"I know" I said patting him on the shoulder "but we'll all get out of here soon I promise"

"ok then forget what I said before" he said walking off.

"that was really impressive" I turned around to see massaia.

"oh you think so?" I said blushing slightly.

"yep the way you handled the situation was nothing short of impressive" she smiled sweetly. I felt my cheeks burning up. I never realised how beautiful she was.

"do you want to come to my room later? I could show you a new manga I'm working on" she asked.

"Umm yeah that would be cool" I said running my hand through my hair nervously.

"awesome then I'll see you later" she flashed me a bright smile and left.

Did I just get a date?

Sorry that I've neglected this book a bit I've just been busy with my other books and haven't had much time to write in this one. I hope you understand.