Removing The Helmets

Komarus pov

"hey guys I'm done!" kazuiki yelled from the other room.

We ran in to see hundreds of kids without their helmets on looking dased and confused.

"oh kazuiki your amazing!" I said hugging the boy.

He looked at me strangely "that's a strange thing to say. I'm a remnant of Dispair you know. You should hate me with all your heart!"

"but you still helped me so I'm grateful thank you" I smiled at him.

"I don't get it at all" he sighed "well anyway I better get going. I got to meet up with the other remnants soon. Izurus got a plan after all" he giggled as he left.

"what does that mean?" I asked.

"I have a feeling we're gonna find out" kokichi muttered.

Suddenly a man with red eyes and black hair poked his head in "kokichi?"

"taka!" he ran up and hugged the man "I missed you"

"I missed you too kokichi" he said hugging him back "so how's your progress with the helmets going?"

"take a look" kokichi grinned as he pointed at the kids.

"haha I guess you didn't need us after all" taka said looking proud.

"Well we could use a ride back to future fondation" kokichi said.

"way ahead of you" taka grinned "Leon's getting the helicopter really"

"Leon's here too" kokichi chuckled.

"yep! Now gather up the survivors and we'll bring up some helicopters"

We did what we were told and brought the survivors on to the roof. The first helicopter had both nagisia and masaru in it.

"what are they doing here!" I demanded.

"hey back off these kids have been through enough" a red haired man who I assume was Leon said.

"what about the other two kids" kokichi asked.

"I'm afraid they didn't make it" taka sighed.

"so Kotokos dead. Damnit" I think he was sad about it but honestly it was hard to tell. His face was completely emotionless. I know he related to Kotoko though considering they both went through sexsual abuse.

Once we got in the helicopter I pulled kokichi into a hug and  held adachis hand. Yuta grinned at me in a supportive way. I held my boys all the way to future fondation.