Manga Love

Nagisias pov

I arrived at massaias dorm room and knocked. She answered the door with a smile.

"ah nagisia it's so good to see you come in" she said pulling me inside.

Her room was covered in manga scripts and anime posters.

"as you can see I'm kinda a anime nerd" she giggled nervously.

"no shame in that we live in Japan after all" I chuckled.

"true" she grinned "wanna see my newest manga plan?"

"sure" I grinned.

She handed me a notebook full of illustrations. I could tell just by looking at it that alot of love was put into her work.

"ok so basically the storys about a young girl trapped in a building with a bunch of strangers and they all have to work together to find a way out" she explained.

"sounds like our situation" I muttered.

"yeah well I tend to draw inspiration from the world around me" she scratched her head in embarrassment "their eighteen manga entrys in total and it end happily with the girl escaping with a few lifelong friends. I hope we get the same happy ending"

"yeah me too" I muttered.

She stared blankly at the pages "I wonder if they're forgetting about me out there. If my work is disappearing little by little"

"hey don't say that! Everything will be fine" I said reassuringly.

"you right. Thanks nagisia" she smiled at me. Her smile was as bright and cheerful as I remember but something felt... Off.