Escape Mission

Makotos pov

My heart was pounding in my chest but I couldn't back down now. I had to get everyone out safely. We ran through the halls, knocking down anyone who tried to stop us. We eventually made it to the end but the door was bolted shut.

"crap!" I muttered.

"hahaha I must say you put on quite the show ultimate Hope!" I turned around to see their leader yuu grinning at us "I thought these people had given hope long ago but your little speech brought back that hope. I impressed but I'm afraid I'll have to make an example of us so my slaves don't think to do something so stupid again" he pulled a gun out and pointed it at my head. "nothing personal kid it's just business"

I screwed my eyes shut waiting for death to come but my execution was cut short by a car smashing through the wall and hitting yuu!

"holy shit did we just kill a guy!?" Leon yelled and taka nervously got out of the car.

"Leon! Taka!"me and the others ran up to the boys and hugged them.

"hey its great to see you guys and all but seriously did we just kill a guy" Leon asked nervously.

"don't worry he was a evil dictator" shuichi muttered.

"oh well that's a relief!"

"I'm glad to see that the simbols of hope are safe" a red haired boy said jumping out of the car.

"oh guys meet chiron he's the one who helped us get the car" Leon said.

"oh thank you so much for saving us" Hiro yelled pulling chiron into a hug. Chiron yelped in surprise.

"so what do we do now?" hina asked.

"there's a group called dice who have weapons and shelter. Our best bet is to seek help from them" teako said confidently. Dice. Isn't that Kokichis group? Maybe if we go with them we'll find chihiro and kokichi.

"I'm afraid I can't go with you. My mother and sister are still in the city" chiron said.

"here I'll write down the address and you can bring your family there later" teako said handing him a piece of paper.

"thank you. I shall meet up with you all shortly." he gave us a polite bow and left.

Chirons pov

I ran down the underground passageway excited to get back to my family. Once I bring them to this location they'll finally be 100% safe! I won't have to ever worry about losing them.

I was in such a rush that I swung the doors open without doing the secret knock. I expected to see the smiling faces of my mother and sister but instead I saw my sister curled up in a ball crying and my mother's mutilated corpes on the floor.