A New Motive

Nagisias pov

We were waiting in the gym as korokuma called us for yet another Motive.

"alright you pissants this motive will really knock your socks off!" he grinned.

"can you just tell us already so we can go back to ignoring you" akamaru glared at him.

"alright fine!" the bear pouted "the motive this time is that if you graduate you can escape with one other person"

One other person!? I turned to masaru. If I kill someone I could escape with him and go home. Only problem is I've grown to like everyone here. Chidori, peako, marko, akamaru, polo, neji everyone! I don't think I can sacrifice them even if it means me and masaru can leave safely. Heh monika would probably call me weak if she saw me now.

"Well that's all I gotta say. Goodbye fucktards!" with that korokuma left.

"Well this presents us with a problem. I'm sure all of us would like to escape with someone" neji muttered.

"I know Lisa would if she was still alive" Maria said her voice cracking.

"soooo what do you think we should do about this nagisia?" domanic asked.

Of course they pass it to me! I took a deep breath "I think our best course of action is to have a buddy system. We should be with our buddy at all times and if someone dies we'll definitely know who it is"

"that's a brilliant idea nagisia!" neji beamed.

"I'd expect no less from you nagisia" chidori smiled warmly at me.

I let out a sigh of relief. It looks like everyone agreed with my plan.

"okay so the groups should be
Me and masaru
Marco and polo
Akamaru and archie
Neji and dominic
Chidori and pan
Sanji and peako
massaia and hinata
Maria and yaku"

Everyone agreed and we went back to our dorms. This time. This time we'll avoid the motive for sure!