Unlikely Friendship And A Brothers Jelousy

Nagisias pov

I woke up to two people arguing outside my dorm. I sighed its not as if we don't have enough problems around here! I opened the door to find the two arguing was peako and Marco. Well it was more like Marco was yelling at a very annoyed looking peako.

"guys what's going on?" I asked. The two of them turned to me looking guilty.

"I'm sorry nagisia did Marco wake you up" peako said glaring at Marco.

"oh don't you start you two-faced scumbag!" Marco growled.

"ok guys could you please explain to me what's going on?" I said feeling very lost.

"Marco doesn't like the fact that I'm spending time with polo" peako glared at marko "what's your problem with me! I haven't done anything to deserve these harsh words"

"oh please I can tell just by looking at you that your bad news! I'm not letting you anywhere near my kid brot-"

"what's going on?" we turned around to see polo "you guys aren't fighting are you?"

"what no! Of course not little bro" Marco said quickly.

"yes everything is fine polo" peako said reassuringly.

"good! You two are very important to me so I want you both to get along" he hugged them both and skipped away.

"damn guess this is a stalemate then" Marco muttered "fine I won't argue with you anymore but if you do anything to my little brother I'll make you suffer" with that he stormed off.

"I guess your in the clear now" I chuckled.

"it would appear so" peako sighed "but I can understand why he doesn't trust me. Very few people do"

"Well if it makes you feel better I'd trust you with my life"

"that does make me feel better" he smiled.

"Well since I'm awake now I should probably get going to the dining hall"

"would you mind if I accompany you?" peako asked.

"sure! I have to get masaru first though since he doesn't like walking these halls alone"

"very well then let's get him"

We got masaru and the three of us walked to the dining hall together. Masaru seemed confused on why peako was accompanying us but didn't bring it up.

We arrived at the dining hall. Peako went over to sit next to polo and Marco who looked like he was trying to bite back an insult. Me and masaru sat together and ate.

After a while maria came out looking worse for wear. It's understandable since she did watch her best friend get executed last night. Everyone immediately ran to her side and comforted her. They then sat her down and neji even coxed her into eating.

"see that nagisia everyone's working so hard to take care of each other. That's not something you see everyday" I said in amazement.

Masaru nodded and signed 'I'm really glad we have a class like this'

I smiled and ruffled his hair "me too buddy me too"