Komarus Pep Talk

Warning mention of rape

Komarus pov

We were finally alone and the Monokumas weren't even chasing us anymore. If I wanted to get to the bottom of kokichis strange behaviour now would be the best time.

"kokichi why did you act so strangely around Kotoko?" I asked.

"............" I was met with silence.

"kokichi please I want to help you!" I said desperately.

"you sound just like your brother" he sighed "fine but after this I don't want to talk about it again"

"that's fine" I said. Kokichi sat down and I sat down with him.

"the world pretty messed up right now. There's no police or order around so people can do whatever they want and you better believe people took advantage of that. This one guy" his body began to shake "he Kidnapped me, chained me to his bed and raped me"

I couldn't speak. I never imagined someone as strong and brave as kokichi had gone through something so traumatic.

"I'm so sorry"

"it's fine" he sighed "it's actually why I pityed that girl so much. When your small and weak people take advantage of you and no matter how big you make yourself out to be there's no avoiding it" he started to tear up.

"kokichi can I hug you" I asked as I knew that some rape victims didn't like to be touched.

"yeah a hug would be nice" he said shakenly. I slowly pulled him into my arms so I didn't frighten him off. He started trembling and cryed harder but I think the hug made him feel better.

"I'm sorry to break up the touching reunion but I need to talk to you both" I looked up to see nagisia.

"what do you want?" I glared at him.

"first off I'd like to thank you for saving Kotoko. It seems your not like the other deamons but your both still getting in the way of our children's paradise so I'm going to have to ask you to leave"

"well I'd to do that but there's no way out" I retorted.

"follow me. I'll show you a way out" he said walking away.

"kokichi should we trust him?" I asked the shaking up boy.

Kokichi stood up on shaky legs "it's the best chance we have right now. Let's go"

I nodded and we followed the small boy into the blood covered street.