The Neo World Program

Chihiros pov

"oi chihiro! Hand me a wrench will ya!" miu yelled at me.

"right here you go" I said handing it to her.

"thanks little guy" she said getting back to work.

Right now me and miu are on japperwork Island working on the neo world program. The plan is to send all 15 students into the neo world and erase all their memories of being a remnant of Dispair. We then have them gather hope fragments until they become better people then we let them out and hopefully they'll be cured of their Dispair.

"wow I can't believe I get to work on something so complex. How wonderful!" kazuiki giggled. Oh yeah kazuikis helping us build it. I was honestly surprised when they told me a remnant wanted to help build the mechine they were being put in but it turns out kazuiki doesn't care what happens him as long as he can build. Hina was right this guy isn't well but at least the neo world can help them.

"kazuiki I'm glad to see you helping us" I turned around to see miss chiaki smiling at us.

"hi chiaki!" kazuiki waved widely at you.

"you know this weirdo!" miu said in disbelief.

"yep. Me and the other remnits of Dispair went to school together" she said calmly. She went to school with the remnits of Dispair!? That means she knew what they were like before junko got to them.

"hey hey I'd like to ask a favour of you both" she said suddenly.

"what's that?" I asked.

"I'd like you to put me in the neo world too" we were taken aback by her request.

"why would you want that!" miu yelled.

"there my classmates. I want to make sure everything runs smoothly"

"but we have usami to do that" I tried to reason with her.

"chihiro" she took my hand "please let me help"

I sighed "fine I'll let you go in with them"

"thank you" she said pulling me into a hug. I sighed and hugged her back. I don't like the idea of her going into the neo world but it's not like anything bad will happen her.

Right?