Leaving Japperwork Island

Hajimes pov

One year later

Finally everyone was awake. It took a lot of work but all our friends were finally returned to us. There was also a bout waiting outside for us so we could finally leave the nightmare of japperwork Island behind us.

I was standing outside with kazuiki, Sonia, fuyuhiko and akane while we waited for the others to gather their things.

"so we can finally go home with our friends?" kazuiki asked. He was covered in a unbelievable amount of self inflicted scars. It was kinda scary to look at him at first but we've gotten used to it now.

I patted him on the shoulder "that's right buddy we can finally go home"

He smiled tearfully.

"don't get teary eyed on us now ya basturd" fuyuhiko chuckled. He still wore an eyepatch thanks to his dispair self taking out his own eye and replacing it with junkos.

"don't act like your not happy baby gangster" akane teased the small yakusa. Akane hadn't changed much besides the fact that she's now wearing a red jacket.

"shut up!" he yelled.

We all laughed.

"I am delighted that everyone is happy again" Sonia smiled. Sonia was now wearing a large white dress and a crown on her head. She looks like a real princess now.

We saw the others come out of the entrance. We waved happily at them. Finally everything going to go back to normal but then something awful happened.

Hiyoko tripped on a switch. Sirens started flairing and a voice rang out.

"intruder alert! Prepare for termination"

Guns popped out and started shooting at our friends. They tried to run away but they were all gunned down. The only one who survived was nagito. Probably thanks to his luck.

I fell to my knees in horror. Why did this have to happen?