Bonding Experience

Nagisias pov

I woke up In my drometory room. That's right we've been put in a killing game and no one here trusts me. In fact some people here think this is my doing! But I won't let that get me down. I have to win everyone over for me and masarus sake.

I found masaru waiting outside my dorm. He waved happily at me.

"hey buddy how'd you sleep?" I asked. He moved his hand in a so-so action.

"yeah I understand this place is pretty creepy" I sighed "but we've got something else to worry about."

He tilted his head in confusion.

"no one here trusts us! We have to change that no matter what!"

Masaru grinned confidently at me and dragged me towards the dining room.

All our classmates were there. It makes sense since it's breakfast time and everyone undoubtedly got hungry. I could feel there tense eyes on us as we walked through the door.

"so the traitors have finally showed up" sanji growled.

"we haven't decided that yet" neji said firmly.

"Well I sure as hell have!" Marco said stomping up to masaru with his little brother behind him. "why are you always so quiet huh? What secrets are you hiding!?"

"I'm pretty sure he's just mute" peako said calmly.

"that's just what they want you to think!" Marco yelled "what proof does he have that he is mute!"

Masaru sighed and took off his bandages. Everyone let out a shocked gasp once they saw the scar.

"pretty nasty huh?" I muttered "his throat got slit when he was a kid so technically he can talk but if he ever did his wound would reopen and he could die"

"shit man I'm really sorry" Marco said looking guilty.

"no I'm sorry. I've created all this fear and paranoia in you all because I did awful things in my past" I dropped to my knees bowing "I'm sorry! I really just want to help everyone get out of here so could me and masaru please join you for breakfast"

The others talked among themselves for a while. Then peako came up to me.

"your apology was very heartfelt and passionate so I feel it would be wrong to refuse it but if you ever threaten the lives of anyone here" he took out his sword and pressed it against my throat "I will hurt you"

"I understand" I said slowly.

"good" he put his sword back in his sheaf "then please join us for breakfast"

We sat down together and ate. I've never eaten with this many people before. Even when I was in Elimentery dad would always make me skip out on lunch so he could continue working on me. Even now what my father does hunts me but I have to look towards the future just like my new dad taught me!

It's the only way we're going to get out of this alive.