Akane And Nekumaru

Cyclops pov

I walked into the abandoned gym with taiko close behind. These two are supposed to be physically the strongest in the group. They were said that they could pop a persons head off without even trying so I wasn't looking forward to facing them. Oh well at least our young leader won't be facing them.

Miu had given us a new invention of hers that when thrown could shock the whole floor. The plan was to stand outside and throw the shock balls in the gym to disable them but there was one problem.

"holy crap there's a kid in there" a small boy around twelve to thirteen years old was being forced to lift weights that were clearly too big for him.

"what are we going to do?" I asked nervously.

"easy" she pulled out some meat.

"how is that going to help!?" I asked.

"watch" she threw the meat in the gym. Akanes nose started twitching. Once she saw the meat she started drooling.

"meat!" she yelled rushing towards the meat.

"akane don't get distracted!" nekumaru yelled.

Once they were both distracted we motioned for the kid to come to us. He ran over and hugged us. Akane noticed us though and glared.

"hey who do you think you are stealing our training buddy." she yelled running towards us. We quickly threw the shock balls on the floor knocking them out.

"thanks for the rescue. My arms hurt" the boy said rubbing his sore arms "my names akamaru. It's a mixture of akane and nekumaru"

"are you their kid?" I asked.

"nope! As much as I look like akane I'm just adopted. Though they did give me my name which I'm grateful for"

"did they torture you in there?" taiko asked worriedly.

"nope! Not unless you'd count that workout as torture" he chuckled.

"they really took care of this kid" I muttered.

"that doesn't make up for all the people they hurt" taiko insisted.

"yeah your right" I sighed "let's just take the kid somewhere safe"