Teruteru Hannamora

Tw: gore warning, meantoin of rape.

Chirons pov

I arrived at Teruterus hangout with hanako. I've heard some awful things about this guy. Apparently he's a canabul who kills and cooks people. Sometimes he kidnaps his victims family and forces them to eat it. He's even been know to rape his victims! Gives them more flavour he said.

Hanako must have noticed me shaking and took my hand.

"it's ok chiron. We'll definitely take this jerk down!" she said confidently. She's right. I can't just stand around here shaking! I have to do this. For the sake of my friends and my little sister! With that thought in mind I charge into the Hannamora dinner but what I saw shook me too my core.

A woman was laying on the table with her stomach split open and her organs and intestates were showing. Teruteru was still hacking at the poor woman with a butchers knife.

I felt like throwing up but nows not the time! I mustered up my courage and pinned the small man to the ground, handcuffing him.

"now what going on here now" he yelled. Dose he have a accent?

"wow chiron that was awesome!" hanako said clapping her hands. I blushed. This is the first time a girl said that to me.

I forced teruteru to his feet and took him back to future fondation headquarters.