Attack On The Rebal Base

Komarus pov

We were all out of ideas so we decided to go back to the rebal base to ask shirokuma for some advice.

"hey guys welcome back" shirokuma said sweetly.

"hey shiro could you help us find a new way out? The radio Tower didn't work out" I said still feeling bummed out about that.

"oh I'm sorry to hear that. Well I suppose you could-"

Shirokuma was cut off by a herd of Monokumas bursting in and  attacking the adults.

"shit! Come on komaru we got to stop them" I nodded and rushed over to stop the Monokumas.

The Monokumas were defected and no one died but there were a lot of adults in critical condition. Haji glared at us.

"you two! Your the reason they came here! Your just moles for the children!" he yelled accusingly at us.

"lock them up!" one adult yelled and the others agreed. All our pleads were ignored as they were throwed in separate cells.

Kokichis pov

Shit! Well I suppose it isn't so bad. This isn't the first time I been locked up. I jumped out of bed and pulled out a handy pin I always keep around. I started lock picking and once I heard the click I quietly opened the door.

Ok so komaru must be in the cell next to me. I walked over to lock pick it but I soon realised Kamaru cell was empty except for a tracking device. Shit! She must have been Kidnapped by those brats.

I felt my hands shaking. I can't lose anyone else. Hold on komaru I'm coming for you!