New Resolve

Nagisias pov

I hugged my pillow feeling broken. It was all my fault that she died. I should have caught on to her intentions. I was speading so much time with her after all. Even though I didn't do the deed I still have blood on my hands. Isn't there anyone I can save!

I heard a knock on the door.

"come in" I muttered.

The door opened and chidori stood in the doorway.

"may I come in?" she asked. I nodded. She walked in and sat down on my bed.

"you blame yourself for their deaths don't you?" she said gently

"am I that easy to read?" I sighed.

She smiled gently at me "nagisa you shouldn't blame yourself. Massia chose to commit murder. It has nothing to do with you"

I didn't answer. She sighed.

"I went through the same feeling that your feeling right now"

"you did?" I said feeling surprised.

"yes when I was twelve years old my mother was brutally murdered in front of me by a remnat of Dispair. Me and my brother only had each other after that. For a long time I was angry at myself. I thought it was my fault for simply hiding like a cowered while my mother was being sliced to bits but eventually I decided that I shouldn't waste my anger on myself and instead direct it onto the people who deserve it"

"so basically your telling me to get my act together right?"

She nodded

I pulled her into a hug "thanks chidori your really good at talking some sense into me"

"your welcome" she said blushing slightly.

"Well I'm starving. I going to go to the dining hall for some food. Wanna come with?"

"yes I would like that" she said as she followed me down to the dining hall. She right. I can't waste time being angry at myself. Instead I plan to direct that anger onto the mastermind!