Jungwoo - Beach Date

Genre: Fluff
Description: Jungwoo takes Yuta on a beach date

"Yutaaaaaa!" Jungwoo's voice could be heard through out the whole dorm. All the members looked at him as he shouted.

"He's in his room, Jungwoo." Taeyong told him, looking at the older with a raised brow, not really knowing why the younger was so excited.

"Thanks hyung!" Jungwoo said with his smile, Jungwoo rushed to his boyfriends room and entered without knocking.

"Baby? Are you ready? Hurry! hurry! Let's go!" Jungwoo spoke with a huge smile. It wasn't often the two got to do something like this together.

Yuta smiled softly at how excited his boyfriend is and grabbed his bag and made sure he had everything. It was actually a really lovely day, Jungwoo chose the right day.

It was sunny, about 32 degrees outside, Jungwoo wanted to take Yuta to the beach, Yuta always gushed over how he loved going to the beach in Japan.

So of course, Jungwoo wanted to take him to.

"Yeah, I'm ready, do you have everything?" Yuta asked with a huge smile picking up his bag. Jungwoo nodded, taking his boyfriends hand and dragging him out the apartment.

"Hey! Hey! Where are you two going?" Jaehyun called out, "I'm taking Yuta hyung on a date to the beach! Bye Hyungs! Bye Mark! Bye Haechan! Bye Jaehyun!" Jungwoo called out dragging his boyfriend out the dorms.

Jungwoo and Yuta got in the taxi and headed to the beach. Yuta rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder and took his hand in his and played with his fingers.

They finally arrived at the beach and Yuta smiled so widely, finally being here again made him remind him of home back in Japan.

Jungwoo admired how care free his boyfriend seemed just looking at the beach. The younger took his boyfriends hand and took him down to the crowded beach.

They hoped no one would recognise them, but it was fine if someone did.

They had nothing to worry about, just the two of them, in their own world.

They placed their stuff down and set it all up.

They sat on the towels they placed on the beach
and took their shirts off, leaving themselves in their shorts.

Yuta smiled sitting on his boyfriends lap, "Thank you so much for this, Woo.. I really appreciate it" He whispered, leaving a small kiss on the youngers lips.

Jungwoo smiled, looking at the male in his lap, drawing small circles on his waist in a relaxing manner. "You're welcome, Yuyu, you deserve it all."

Yuta wrapped his legs around the youngers waist and rested his head on Jungwoo's shoulder.

Yuta looked gorgeous in the sunlight. Jungwoo took a mental picture of how gorgeous his boyfriend was, he left a soft kiss on his head, earning a shy smile from the other.

"Wanna go in the sea, darling?" Jungwoo smiled. Yuta jumped up and nodded, he pulled the younger with him and ran to the ocean in front of them.

Jungwoo pushed the elder in the water earning a gasp from the elder, "Jungwoo!" He whined, wiping the water from his eyes.

He shook his head and brushed his hair back, Jungwoo wanted to take a photo of him but obviously he left his phone back at the dorms so he wouldn't lose it.

Yuta smirked at the younger and pulled him in the water, Jungwoo also gasping. "Yuta! It's so cold!" Jungwoo complained grabbing onto his boyfriends waist.

Yuta looked at the elder, smirk still evident, "That's what you get for pushing me." Jungwoo chuckled, feeling the elder wrap his legs and arms around him.

Jungwoo had a stern grip on the elders thighs, keeping him up, he smiled softly at the elder, the sun doing the two men a good job.

They looked so beautiful right now.

People around jealous, by how gorgeous they looked right now.

Jungwoo took the elder into a kiss, Yuta holding his cheeks softly Jungwoo still keeping him balanced, the twos tongues in each other's mouths.

It wasn't often they got to have dates like this, so when they did they made every moment of it. They pulled away from the kiss and Yuta made a face.

"So salty." He giggled, earning a chuckle from the other.

The two played around in the sea, splashing at each other holding onto each other, leaving kisses.

They did this for the whole day, that the sun even started setting. It felt like a movie. The two holding onto each other with the sun setting in the background.

Yuta had his head rested against Jungwoo's chest, the others arms wrapped around his waist. Jungwoo slowly moved around while Yuta relaxed against the younger.

They both felt so calm and carefree, they hadn't had times like this in a long time.

"I love you, Woo, so, so much." Yuta whispered, looking up at the other. Jungwoo smiled softly, looking down to the other leaving a small peck on his lips.

"I love you too, Yuyu, more than you'll ever know." Jungwoo smiled, caressing the elders cheek.

Yuta smiled, leaning into the warmth and closed his eyes.

He hoped for more moments like this with his boyfriend. He really enjoyed today.

The two ended up having to get out the water, the water became quite chilly as it was nearly dark now.

They dried off and hopped into a taxi and headed back to the dorms.

"Thank you for this day at the beach, Woo, I really enjoyed it, especially with you.." Yuta whispered, leaving a peck on his cheek.

"Of course, Yu, anything for you.." he whispered back, giving the elder a loving smile.

Word Count: 949

Requested By @roshuwu

i have a question! would you like me to make a book with yuta x [???] i'm not too sure who i want to do but you can decide if you'd like! i was going to write it for a oneshot but i think it'd be much better as a full book! ^^ if you'd like that let me know >-<