Jeno - Flower Boy

Genre: Opposites Attract, Fluff
Description: Jeno owns a tattoo shop, Yuta owns a flower shop.

The two shops were right beside each other, but there was an obvious difference between the two. The flower shop was pastel pink, flowers of all sorts and a range of different colours decorated inside the shop.

The tattoo shop, however, was black, skulls decorating the walls and different styles of tattoos also. It wasn't as inviting as the flower shop was.

Yuta was currently standing outside the tattoo shop, hesitating to go in, maybe he shouldn't, but he really wanted to get one and it was obviously the nearest one.

The boy took a deep breath and walked in, as he opened the door a bell rung telling the workers someone had walked in.

The flower shop owner was extremely out of place compared to the theme of the shop, he was dressed in a pastel pink skirt, a white crop top and thigh high socks, with a baby pink jacket and white shoes.

He looked cute though.

There was one worker on as the shop had actually just opened so it wasn't too busy for early morning. The male, who had a badge on saying his name looked up.

The man behind the desk looked the cashier desk looked the shy male up and down, quite surprised someone like him walked inside the shop.

"May I help you?" The deep voice startled Yuta, making him jump back slightly. Yuta cleared his throat, "Oh.. yeah.. I was wondering if I could get a tattoo?" Yuta ask in a quiet voice.

The male behind the desk laughed out loud, making the male feel slightly embarrassed, Yuta tugged on the bottom of his skirt out of nerves, looking down.

"You? Don't you work at the flower shop next door?" The man snickered, Yuta nodded shyly, "I-I do.. is that okay?" Yuta asked, not meaning to sound rude but it could've come across as that.

"You are aware tattoos are with needles?" Jeno said, leaning forward, Yuta tilted his head in confusion, of course he knew that, why wouldn't he?

"Uhm.. yes, yes I do.. why wouldn't I?" Yuta questioned, looking up and read the name tag, 'Jeno' it read.

Jeno laughed and stood up, moving to a chair, waving his hand signalling Yuta to follow, "Oh no reason, you just seem a bit delicate, almost like a flower." Jeno chuckled, watching as the boy shyly shuffled towards the chair.

Yuta didn't mind the tattoo artists words, he heard that quite a bit, it made him quite uncomfortable at first, but he doesn't think much of it now.

Yuta carefully sat down, taking his jacket off and placing it over his legs. "Let me guess, you want a flower tattoo?" Jeno chuckled, getting the tattoo gun ready and all the ink.

Yuta sighed, looking at the man, "I'm sorry, sir, I can go somewhere else if it really bothers you that much.." Yuta mumbled out.

Jeno was quite surprised, "Huh? I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, it's quite cute, I'm sorry if it came across that it bothers me, it really doesn't." Jeno spoke honestly.

The flower shop owner nodded and moved his arm closer to the tattoo artist, "Do you have a reference photo or freestyle?" Jeno asked, just getting the final items he needed.

Yuta thought for a moment, "I don't mind freestyle." He spoke softly, admiring the tattoo sleeves on both of the mans arms and some up his neck.

Jeno nodded, "Is colour okay?" He asked, Yuta giggled out, "If you know I work in that flower shop, you should also know it's really colourful." He spoke out.

Jeno chuckled as well and nodded, getting some colours, Jeno then cleaned up Yuta's arm, making sure it was all fine, the coldth of the liquid Jeno was rubbing on Yuta's arm made him shiver slightly.

"Are you ready?" Jeno asked, pushing the wheelie chair he was sitting on to plug the gun in.

Yuta gulped slightly but nodded regardless, Jeno nodded and came back to the flower boy and brought the gun to the place Yuta wanted the tattoo.

"A-am I allowed to look away?" Yuta whispered, staring at the gun, quite anxiously, the tattoo artist noticed the slight fear in the boys tone and looked up.

"Of course you are." He laughed, he watched as the flower boy gulped and nodded, he sighed, turning the gun off.

He pulled Yuta's face took look at him, the flower shop owner gasped in surprise at the action, "Listen, you don't have to do this, I can't really stop once I've started, it'll look a bit strange having a half completed tattoo on you" Jeno informed, holding Yuta's hands unknowingly.

The flower boy sighed, "I know that.." He looked around the store for a second, allowing Jeno to notice all his ear piercings.

"Hey, it's like getting your ear pierced, aside from the fact the gun drags across you skin, you've drawn on your arm before, right?" Jeno asked, Yuta nodded, "It's like that! But image the pain of a piercing while doing that." Jeno tried to make it seem less painful, he got use to the pain of tattoos, but he wasn't lying it didn't hurt that bad.

Yuta held a breath, taking in the others words and finally nodded, "You can start." He told him, earning a wide smile from Jeno.

Finally Jeno started, Yuta looked away but the two kept talking to distract Yuta from the pain, Jeno drawing whatever comes to mind on Yuta's arm.

He didn't really have much of an idea on what flowers actually looked like, he didn't bother to take in the detail of them when he saw them.

After about three-four hours Jeno was finally done, wiping away any smudged ink. "You can look now." Jeno smiled, quite proud of his work.

Yuta looked back and smiled widely at the tattoo, it was gorgeous.

There were a range of pink, yellow, blue and purple
flowers and a lot of green for different leaves, it was perfect in Yuta's opinion.

"That'll be 50,000 won." Jeno informed as he got
to the till, Yuta nodded and pulled out the money, thanking Jeno.

Yuta just knew that this wouldn't be the last time he sees the tattoo artist.

Word Count: 1062

there will be another part to this!

50,000 won:
pounds - £33
dollars - $47
euros - 37€

50,000 won:pounds - £33dollars - $47euros - 37€

(reference photo)