127 - Tics [Part 2]

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta has tics, the others are always there to support him.
Extra: Ive never wrote anything like this before so please bare with me! <3

The members decided to go to the mall since it was their day off, Yuta had of course agreed as well, not wanting to disappoint the others.

He didn't want to ruin their day off by not going and making them stay at home so he thought it'd be fine, nothing would go wrong.

They all arrived at the mall and decided to just look around to see if anything sparked their interest before they actually decided to go in a shop.

They were walking past all the branded stores, mainly because the men knew Yuta loved the items there, Yuta was currently hand-in-hand with Mark as they looked around, his tics weren't that bad at the moment and they were quite at ease so nothing was a problem.

They found a jewellery store, knowing how much the Japanese loved jewellery they decided to go in and have a little look around just in case Yuta wanted to get anything.

His tics started to get a little worse as they were in a crowded place, but they weren't too bad, for now they weren't anyway.

Yuta gasped as he saw some earrings he liked, as he went to reach them someone he grabbed his wrist before he could, he looked over and saw Jungwoo who was smiling at him and took the earrings down for him and passed them to the Japanese so he could get a better look.

Yuta smiled back at Jungwoo thanking the younger before taking the jewellery into his hands and inspected it properly.

He really liked them, he could feel his tics coming so he quickly passed the item back to Jungwoo so he didn't accidentally damage them.

"Bubs? Are you okay?" Jungwoo asked, worried why Yuta gave the earrings back, not realising his tics were coming, he looked down at the earrings, "Are these not the right ones? Do you not like them?" The younger asked.

"It's not that! fucking hell.. I do like them, I can just feel them coming again." Yuta sighed, his words being slightly slurred as well as the verbal tics were coming too.

Jungwoo then nodded finally realising after the elder had explained, he carefully took Yuta's hand in his so they could go pay for the jewellery so he didn't break anything and start having an episode in the store.

"Is this all, Yu?" Jungwoo asked while signalling to the others the opposite side he's taking Yuta out once they've payed.

The elder nodded and held onto Jungwoo's hand quite tightly.

Jungwoo payed for the item and took Yuta outside of the store and kept him in a corner, knowing how he embarrassed he got when he had an episode in public.

The two stayed there for a bit, Jungwoo noticing how Yuta's words kept getting slurred and his sudden actions got worse.

"Jungwoo? Can you come here for a second?" The two heard, they looked over and saw Taeil calling for him, the younger nodded and told Yuta to stay there and wait for him.

On the way Yuta saw how Jungwoo accidentally dropped his wallet, so even though he was going through a tic episode he walked over and picked up the youngers wallet so no one could take it.

He stood up and went to walk back to where he was originally standing but his tics were getting worse and worse and he accidentally hit a man.

Quite hard, the male hissed in pain, "Fucking bitch."Yuta said, then he realised what he said and slapped his hand over his mouth, the male who he had hit an cussed out slowly turned around and glared at the Japanese male.