Jungwoo - Upset

Genre: Slight Angst, Fluff
Description: Jungwoo is feeling quite down, he goes and seeks comfort from Yuta
Extra: this is more like power bottom Yuta sub  top Jungwoo-

Jungwoo was feeling quite upset, he didn't understand why, he just felt quite down. Sitting in the living room, with his own thoughts, blurring everyone out.

The others noticed their usual happy and hyper member looking quite sad. Everytime they asked him what was wrong, he said nothing and kept drowning them out with his own thoughts.

Jungwoo finally lifted his head up and looked around the room, noticing all of the members but Yuta. He really craved his cuddles right now.

But what if he just annoys him? Jungwoo let out a deep sigh. "Jungwoo what's wrong?" Taeyong asked, which felt like the hundredth time. Jungwoo shook his head.

He looked up and looked in the direction of the elders room and Taeyong sat besides Jungwoo and nudged him slightly.

Jungwoo took his attention back onto Taeyong, "You want to go see Yuta?" He asked softly, the younger nodded, "Go on then" Taeyong smiled.

Jungwoo shook his head, Taeyong tilted his head, "Why not?" Jungwoo looked down and played with his fingers. "Don't wanna bother him" Taeyong sighed.

"I'm sure you won't, I bet if you go ask him he'll gladly spend time with you, hm?" Taeyong said. Jungwoo thought about it for a few seconds bd then finally nodded.

He stood up, hesitantly and walked over to Yuta's bedroom. He knocked softly and heard a "Come in!" from the other side.

Yuta sat up slightly and saw the hesitant boy peek around the door, "Woo!" Yuta said with his adorable smile.

Jungwoo smiled slightly at and walked in, closing the door behind him, getting on Yuta's bed, pulling the elder into his lap, nuzzling his face into the boys shoulder. 

Yuta seemed concerned but stroked the males hair anyway, "What's wrong, Woo?" Yuta asked softly, Jungwoo shook his head and laid back on the bed with the elder still in his arms.

The elder felt something wet on his neck, he lifted Jungwoo's face up and saw the younger crying. "Oh darling, why are you crying?" Yuta whispered.

Jungwoo shrugged as tears kept coming from his eyes, "Don't know, hyung, just feel sad" Yuta nodded, wiping the youngest tears away, kissing everywhere on his face, his lips being last.

Jungwoo giggled slightly at the delicate touches from the japanese. Yuta smiled at the innocent sound, he really adored the younger, his heart warmed at the smile and laughs the male let out.

"Why didn't you come to me earlier, hm?" Yuta asked softly, caressing the boys cheek as he watched the younger relax into his touch.

"Didn't want to be a bother" he muttered out. Yuta sighed, "You can never bother me, Woo, I've told you this before, you'll never, ever be a bother to me, understand?" Yuta said, a lot more serious this time.

Jungwoo nodded pulling the elder on his lap impossibly closer. "Love you hyungie" Jungwoo whispered.

Yuta smiled softly at how cute the younger was, "I love you too, Woo, don't hesitate to ever come here and seek comfort, yeah, I really don't mind at all" Yuta then lifted his head up and made eye contact with the boy.

Smiling at the confused look on his face, he leant down slightly and kissed him on the lips. Jungwoo smiled into the kiss. He felt so much better since he came and saw Yuta.

He generally didn't know why he was upset, he just felt down, but after speaking to his boyfriend he really felt better, his boyfriend just had that affect on him.

The two ended up just cuddling for the rest of the day, Yuta kept reassuring the younger and made sure to compliment him as he knew the younger loved them.

Jungwoo was so happy he met Yuta, he wouldn't know what he'd so without him.

Word Count: 662

do you ever just go 💓❤️🥰💚☺️🌸💞🧚🏼‍♀️✨ Xiao Zhan🧚🏼‍♀️🥰💓❤️💎🌸✨💞💓🧚🏼‍♀️🥰

because same

yes, i listened to Wuji at least 7 times while writing this, Replay 4 times and Lucifer twice.

i'm just gonna leave the song of Wuji bc i'm too lazy to remove it, sorry this was so short, i hope you enjoy regardless :)

Requested by: @shalvithakkar123