Kun - Change

Genre: Angst, ABO, Fluff
Description: Omegas were the lowest rank in society, only seen as sex slaves, housewives and an eye candy, Yuta, as an omega hated this image of Omega's. He refuses to ever have an alpha because he never wants to live that life style.
Warning: Mentions of abuse, rape, discrimination.

Yuta was an omega. Which simply meant he suffered a lot because of the society he lived in. Ranks meant a lot for some reason.

Alphas, they were the powerful ones, were always right, always in charger, the dominant ones.

Betas, to be fair, no one really cared for betas they were seen as the same as alphas but not as high standards, most people aimed to be a beta.

Omegas, the lowest, the sex slaves, only important for children and making alphas look good, housewives, shouldn't voice their opinions.

Yuta hated these ways, he didn't really have friends either because they were all married off as they were all omegas or in sex rings. Which simply meant they'd be raped and give birth. It was a cycle. They'd give alphas children until they physically could no longer or would just die from exhaustion.

As a cruel and horrible as it was, it was life. All omegas had to deal with it. Yuta refused to live that way and ended up getting in trouble with the law quite often as he did everything omegas weren't suppose to.

Of course, there were equal laws for everyone such as don't murder, steal, stuff like that. But if suspects were an omega and an alpha it'd be obvious who would be the one getting arrested.

The omega.

It was believed that you shouldn't listen to what an omega had to say. Because they don't know what they're talking about.

Yuta was just let out of prison again, yes, again. Why? Simply because he was just trying to buy some food and an alpha harassed him and he cussed him out and slapped him.

Omega's can get atestes for that, but can alphas? No, of course not. Yuta was muttering curse words to himself, thinking about that ugly ass alpha as he walked home.

All he wanted was a peaceful life, why can't he get it? He can't even enjoy simple things like watching the TV at home because of the way omegas are portrayed in the advertisements.

Submissive and quiet. No, most of them weren't like that. Sure, some were, some were into that kind of stuff but most were not.

Yuta didn't want to be controlled, he didn't want to be someone's wife to just give children to. If he was going to have a partner he was going to have where both of them can be happy.

And if he cannot find that in anyone, then so be it, he'll be single forever. He doesn't need an alpha, he's perfectly capable on his own.

As he carried on walking, thinking about the recent events he ended up bumping into someone. The scent indicated that it was an alpha. Yuta shot his gaze up, pointed his fingers at the man and said "Watch where you're fucking going." Venom dripping in his tone.

The man in front of him was quite taken back by the sudden outburst. He quickly bowed to the omega "I'm sorry, sir." He said. This shocked Yuta too. Yuta tilted his head back.

The man finally stood up straight and looked at the confused male. "Uh.. why are you looking at me like that?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

"You just... bowed... an apologised.. to an... omega..?" Yuta said, clearly very surprised but he wasn't going to lie, he was beyond happy. The blue haired man in front of him looked confused, "Why wouldn't I? I bumped into you? What has being an omega got to do with anything"