Jaehyun x Taeyong - Forgetful

Genre: Fluff
Description: Yuta forgets to do the dishes.

The sound of the door opening was heard through out the shared apartment, that's when it hit Yuta, he had forgotten to do the dishes like his boyfriends asked.

He cursed quietly to himself, the one thing they ask of him and he forgets to do it.

He quickly ran to his bedroom door and locked it so they wouldn't be able to get to him while he thought of ways to get out this.

"Yuta!" He heard his name being called out by Jaehyun, "Fuck" he whispered and paced back and forth his room.

"Baby? I thought we asked you to clean up the kitchen?" Taeyong asked confused as he knocked his bedroom door.

It was an ongoing thing how forgetful the male was, this happened more times then it didn't, though, he always felt so guilty.

The pair always did so much for him and he couldn't even return the favours by doing some as simple as washing the dishes.

He stayed silent and didn't answer his eldest boyfriend, "Yuta? Are you in there?" He asked and he kept quiet once again.

The door handle tried to move but the lock refused it to. "Baby, why have you locked the door?" Taeyong asked, panic evident in his voice.

There was a muffled voice in the distance and Taeyong answered, "I think he's in here? The door is locked and he isn't answering me." Another pair of footsteps came closer and he tried to open the door.

Yuta furrowed his eyebrows at that, the elder had literally just told that the door was locked so why did Jaehyun even bother to try and open it?

"My love, please open the door, you know we're not mad." Jaehyun spoke and Yuta knew that was true but he still couldn't help the guilt that rested in him.

"But I still feel bad." He quietly answered back, but they luckily heard him. "It's not big deal, sweetheart, we can do it now together, can't we?" Taeyong responded.

He thought for a moment before walking over to the door and unlocked it, opening it ever so slightly and peeked around the corner, "Are you sure? I can do it myself." He said.

The pair nodded with a smile and Jaehyun pushed the door open so the two could reach their boyfriend.

"Of course, it'll get done faster anyways if all of us do it together." Taeyong spoke as he reached over to bring Yuta into a hug after the younger had pushed the door open.

"Okay.." He muttered and wrapped his arms around Taeyong, taking in the comforting action, Jaehyun then faced him and left a peck on his forehead.

"I'm really sorry." He said as Taeyong pulled away from him, "It's really okay, baby." Jaehyun spoke then held his hand, leading him to the kitchen.

When they got there the male pouted at the mess he and left the pair to be welcomed to.

"Come on then." Jaehyun pulled Yuta towards the sink as the elder let out a whine, even with the other two he still didn't want to do it, but he couldn't help but feel bad if he just left it all to the two even though it was his job anyway.

After a good two hours, simply because they had spent more time playing around then actually washing the dishes the trio had finally finished.

They all came out the kitchen and went to the main bedroom which they all shared (they have separate rooms just in case they want some alone time) and walked towards their wardrobe.

They picked out new clothes as their current ones were soaking.

Yuta turned around once he had picked his new clothes and both Jaehyun and Taeyong laughed at him, he pouted when they did, "Why are you laughing at me?" The pair carried on laughing but Taeyong answered, "You've still got bubbles in your hair."

Yuta furrowed his eyebrows and walked over to the body length mirror in the corner of the room and he did, in fact have bubbles still in his hair.

He giggled slightly as well and ruffled them out and turned back around facing the other two.

The three got changed and the pair didn't hesitate to lie in their bed, cuddling up to Yuta, "You're so forgetful baby." Jaehyun teased and pressed a kiss on the back of his neck.

"Stop" The elder whined as he buried his head in Taeyong's chest, "Yongie, Jaehyun is bullying me." He pouted and the two laughed.

"He's right though, you're so forgetful, baby." He joined in and he pouted and looked at Taeyong with a face of betrayal.

"But it's okay, you know we love you." Jaehyun laughed and tightened his grip around Yuta's waist.

Word Count: 806

omg look at me posting twice in a month

Requested By: @anushag0232