WayV - Watch Your Words

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: WayV get irritated with Yuta and say things they don't actually mean.

All 23 of the members were together, they were currently practicing their whole choreography from PT 2.

Yuta saw all the WayV members in the corner of the room just talking among themselves, he excused himself from the group he was with and walked over towards his boyfriends.

He smiled widely and wrapped his arms around Ten, clinging onto him, the sudden action startled Ten but when he realised who it was he calmed down and carried on with the conversation.

They were speaking in Mandarin so Yuta couldn't understand anything but he didn't mind, he just got comfortable being around them.

He finally unwrapped himself from Ten and sat in the middle of him and Yangyang, resting his head on the youngest's shoulder.

Yangyang sighed and shrugged his shoulders to get Yuta off him, the elder lifted his head and looked at the younger quite confused.

He had noticed none of them had said a word to him since he came but he decided not to think anything of it and start the conversation himself.

"So.." he started not really knowing what to actually say, even though he only said a word all of the others glared at him like he had been speaking for hours.

Yuta was quite surprised and he turned around to see all the others doing their own thing, he sighed, it was really awkward right now, but regardless he managed to put a smile on his face and look back up at them.

"So! How have you all been? We haven't been able to speak much because of separate schedules and-" Yuta said, smiling brightly at his boyfriends until Kun interrupted him.

"For fucks sake Yuta, can you just shut up, your voice is so irritating." Kun spoke in a cold tone, making Yuta flinch.

He was taken back but the sudden swearing and the insult.

"O-oh.. well.. uhm I-" The Japanese was pretty much speechless, he was holding back the tears that were slowly pooling in his eyes, it hurt more knowing that them words came from his own boyfriend and not only that, it was Kun, the others swore all the time but Kun.. he rarely ever did unless he was angry.

"Yuta just go away, clearly you haven't got the hint, we don't want you here." Hendery then said, getting a nod from all the others.

Yuta felt his heart break at them words, why didn't they want him around? They hadn't been able to spend much time together lately and all he wanted to do was make up for that lost time.

The tears finally fell but he quickly wiped them so the others didn't see him cry and he nodded, standing up quickly and ran out the dance studio, tears streaming down his face.

Everyone noticed the boy running away and some
noticed the tears, "What happened to Yuta-san?" Shotaro asked, catching everyone's attention.

"He just ran out crying?" Haechan asked in a questioning way, who also saw since he was with Shotaro.

Everyone then adverted their attention towards the seven men in the corner of the room and they all looked away in shame.

They had just realised what they had done and a wave of guilt hit them, they all looked at each other and then ran after the Japanese.

Yuta on the other hand, he ran into an empty studio and just broke down crying, covering his own mouth so he couldn't hear any noise, Kun's words playing over and over in his head.

That would've hurt him regardless but it just hurt him more knowing it came from his boyfriends, the men he loved and trusted.

He started thinking about if they loved him anymore, maybe they didn't, maybe this is their way of distancing themselves so they can break up with him.