Jeno - Flower Boy [Part 2]

Genre: Opposites Attract, Fluff, Slight Angst
Description: Jeno owns a tattoo shop, Yuta owns a flower shop.
[continued]

That's exactly what happened, the two started seeing each other a lot more, Jeno actually ended up visiting Yuta in the flower shop, claiming he had come to see
if the tattoo was healing properly.

Although, surprising the flower shop owner, the tattoo artist ended up leaving with some pastel pink flowers, just also happening to be Yuta's favourite, the male ended up telling Jeno that when he was doing the tattoo.

As days went by the two had gotten closer and closer, Yuta wasn't going to lie, he was really enjoying the others company, he wasn't the most popular person so he had little to no friends, he got use to it, but after spending days with Jeno he finally started loving the company.

Lately, Yuta got excited more than ever to open the flower shop, he ran down the street and opened up quite early, he saw the tattoo store was closed, as it was quite early in the morning.

He smiled softly, heading to the counter and sitting on a chair, opening his phone, he decided to text Jeno.

'Good morning!' was all that he sent, ever since he got the others number he always made sure to send the other a good morning text.

A few hours later, customers started coming in and out of Yuta's shop, all buying flowers for different reasons.

He sighed and sat down when the store was finally empty and checked his phone to see if Jeno had text back.

Much to Yuta's disappointment, he had been left on read by the other, he sighed slightly and poured but didn't think much about it.

That was until this was a continuous thing, weeks and weeks the male hadn't seen Jeno, nor had the other answered his calls or texts.

Yuta placed his head on the counter top, feeling quite down, had the other got tired of him already? Yuta brought his phone to where he could see and hesitated to send the 'good morning' text.

But regardless he did and if Jeno left him on read again he'd head next door to confront the tattoo artist and see if he wants talk to Yuta or not.

The day dragged on, but it finally ended, Yuta looked at the orange painted sky as the sun set, he walked towards the door of the flower shop to put the sign on close.

As he went to do that he saw another body outside the windowed door, he jumped back when he recognised the person, outside the said person pointed inside the shop as a way of asking if they could come in.

Yuta quickly nodded and opened the door, allowing the person to enter, "Yuta.." The person started, Yuta looked him up and down and turned away.

"Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked straightforward, refusing to look at the tattoo artist.

Jeno opened his mouth to say something, wiping is sweaty hands on his jeans, "Do you not want me around anymore? I can have that arranged, I don't have to bother you again." Yuta spoke.

"Wait, that isn't it!" Jeno quickly said, the flower boy obviously getting the wrong idea, "The shop has been so busy lately and even with all the workers we have it's been hectic, I'm sorry, Yuta, I never meant to ignore you, everytime I got home I immediately passed out, I've been working over hours because of how many people are getting tattoos lately, I'm so sorry." Jeno explained.

Yuta froze at the mans words, he felt his face burning up from embarrassment, "Please turn around." He heard Jeno from behind him still, he did as the man said and turned on his heel, looking into nothing.