Ten x Johnny - Overwork

Genre: Angst, Fluff, Poly
Description: Yuta has been spending too much time in the dance studio, rarely sleeps and eats, this worries Ten and Johnny
Side Note: i couldn't find a photo of johnny, ten and yuta so here is a cute yuta photo instead 🥺

NCT 2020 was a huge deal for everyone, the company, the group and especially, the fans. Part two was nearly here and this of course, stressed everyone out.

Yuta had been spending far too much time in the dance studio, everyone noticed, especially Ten and Johnny, well, of course they'd notice more than everyone, they were his boyfriends.

Fans knew Johnny and Ten had a connection so it started off as just them two, but later on the both confessed they also had feelings for Yuta.

It's been 3 years since they've been going out with each other and 1 year and a half since they've been going out with Yuta, Johnny seemed to notice it more as he was in 127 with Yuta and had more schedules with the boy unlike Ten who was with WayV and they didn't see eachother as often.

Yuta has been spending a ridiculous amount of time in the dance studio, it was a new dance, he wanted to get it perfect. Of course the other members did also, but Yuta hated being behind, he hated making mistakes so he had to get it right before everyone else.

At the back of the dance studio, packing their stuff away was Jungwoo, Hendery, Jaemin and Jisung. Jisung wasn't taking part in the dance as he did hurt himself, but he still had to be there so he knew the dance.

Johnny and Ten on the other hand, we're sitting down, watching Yuta still dancing and dancing. "Do you know when he's going to be finished?" Ten whispered over to the taller male.

Johnny shook his head, whispering back, "He's barley been coming home, the only place i've been seeing him is here, dancing, he's barley eaten too, I've seen him have some water breaks but that's about it" This made Ten worry.

Yuta wasn't looking after himself like he promised, instead, overworking himself, not eating or sleeping, this is bad, really bad. The others bid their goodbyes, also worried about the man, who was still dancing, trying to perfect it.

Ten sighed, walking over to the speaker and Yuta's phone where the music was playing and turned it off. This halted Yuta and he turned around and looked at the person who turned off the music.

He and Ten made eye contact, Yuta stomped over to the younger and snatched his phone out his hand. "Yuta." He heard a deep voice from behind him, knowing it was Johnny but decided to ignore it.

"What are you doing?! You can clearly see I'm still dancing!" He said raising his voice. Ten sighed slowly reaching out for the phone again, "I know, baby, but you need to rest a bit, let's go out to eat and then we can all cuddle and sleep for a bit then you can come back here, yeah?" Ten suggested in the most softest he could.

"No." Yuta deadpanned, Ten sighed and looked over to Johnny, silently asking for help, Johnny must of noticed this and said "How about we go get food and bring it here, hm?" Johnny suggested.

Yuta thought for a few seconds then slightly nodded, this made Ten smile, "Alright baby, just sit down over there until we come back, okay?" Ten said then pecked his cheek, Johnny blowing him one and they bid their goodbyes.

Yuta waited for a few minutes until he was 100% sure they left. He knows they told him to just sit down but he only had a little bit left to perfect then he's done.

He turned on the music and speaker and started dancing again.

~~~

After a few minutes the boy started feeling light headed. "Come on, Yuta, just a little bit more.." he muttered to himself.