Johnny - We Were Born To Be Alone

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Johnny and Yuta loved each other more than anything.

"Johnny! Please!" Yuta whined as he held onto the elders arm trying to drag him to the kitchen, "Just one cake!" He pouted, desperately trying to get his boyfriend to bake a cake with him.

Johnny chuckled at how cute the other was being and left a peck on his nose and nodded, "Fine, come on then."

Yuta jumped up and down in the spot and clapped his hands, he then took his boyfriends hand and dragged him to the kitchen.

Johnny just stood there watching as his boyfriend got all the ingredients they needed.

Johnny got his phone out and started looking up a recipe, "So what sort of ca-" he was cut off by the phone being snatched out his hands and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"No recipe we'll guess and see what we make!" Yuta smirked, "Yuta I don't think that's a good idea." Johnny laughed, already seeing how terribly wrong this was going to go.

"I think it's a perfect idea!" Yuta giggled, his boyfriend was going to protest but decided to go against it, letting Yuta have his fun.

Johnny got a bowel for Yuta to put all his ingredients in.

Once everything was set up, the two just stared at the items on the counter, Yuta looked up at Johnny and asked, "So what do we do first?"

Johnny laughed and shrugged, "How am I suppose to know?" he asked making Yuta pout, he picked up flour and just poured in what he thought would be fine.

And one by one they eventually got the ingredientes in, definitely not accurately measured and probably completely wrong but it all still got in eventually.

As Johnny was putting their masterpiece in the oven Yuta smirked at the idea he got and looked at the flour and picked up and, grabbing some with his hand and watched as Johnny stood up from putting the mixture in the oven.

As Johnny turned around to say something to the younger, Yuta didn't hesitate to throw flour in his face making him gasp in surprise.

"Oops." He giggled but his giggle was cut short as he saw Johnny smirking at him, for some reason there was two bags of flour out so Johnny grabbed that and Yuta quickly ran off with Johnny chasing behind him.

"Wait! No! I'm sorry!" Yuta giggled running around the kitchen island, trying to avoid the flour Johnny was throwing at him.

Yuta threw some back, while he did that Johnny also threw some at the same time, hitting Yuta right in the center of his face making him gasp.

Johnny burst out laughing at how white his face had gone because of the amount of flour the elder had used.

"Johnny Suh!" Yuta screeched, and threw an even bigger pile of flour at Johnny, unfortunately completely missing him, making the kitchen a lot more messier then it already was.

Johnny came around the kitchen island Yuta attempted to run away but he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and bring him closer to the others chest.

Johnny whispered a "Got you." before leaving a peck underneath the younger's ear making him smile softly.

The elder turned his boyfriend around in his embrace, Yuta placing the bag of flour next to Johnny's on the counter.

The two smiled at each other as Yuta wrapped his arms around Johnny's neck, pulling the taller into a kiss.

It felt too good to be true.

Yuta wiped his tear as he stared at the grave stone with Johnny's name on it and placed the flowers down.

That was one of his favourite memories he had with Johnny before the other left him.

"I miss you.." Yuta whispered as more tears streamed down his face, it had only been a few months since Johnny had died in a car accident, Yuta blames himself everyday for it, even though it was no way his fault, he had no control over it.

He had called Johnny and asked him to come home from work early as he had a present for him, but unfortunately Yuta didn't know the last time he'd seen his boyfriend alive and breathing, all smiley was when he kissed him goodbye that morning, Johnny's last words to him was 'I love you too' and Yuta would never forget them.

Johnny never even got his present Yuta had brought him, the male had wanted to get this necklace for a while but kept putting off, the Japanese male never knew why because they always had the money for it so he brought it for the elder himself, he got impatient and just wanted to give it to the elder quickly so he called him to come home.

Yuta pulled the necklace from his back pocket and closed his eyes after he looked at it and more tears slipping from his eyes.

He gently placed the jewellery on top of Johnny's grave and buried it in the soil so no one could come and take it.

He knew he'd never feel the type of happiness he felt with Johnny again, hell, he didn't even know if he was even going to be happy again.

Johnny was his everything, his best friend, his first love, his family, Yuta was barley holding on, all he wanted was for Johnny to come back and hold him in his arms and kiss his tears away and tell him everything was going to be okay, but he'd never get that again.

His best friend was ripped away from him, he felt like he couldn't breathe, he felt suffocated.

"I love you Johnny." Yuta sobbed out as he fell to his knees in front of the elders grave, he placed his head on the ground in front of him, his whole body shaking as he cried.

Rain started pouring but he didn't care, he wanted Johnny back, that's all he could think about.

"I miss you, and I'm sorry." He whispered out as he cried harder.

"P-please come back.."

Word Count: 1022

thank you everyone for the birthday wishes yesterday <3

since people were asking me to write angst against here you go <3

i finally have someone to proof read my work before i publish them so hopefully they'll be little to no spelling mistakes (:

the person who proof reads my books now says she hates me for making her cry bc of this ):< *sad & angry noises*