Kun - Piercings [Part 2]

Genre: Fluff, Slight Smut
Description: Kun finds Yuta's piercings very attractive.

To say the two men had fun with the tongue piercing would be an understatement, now Yuta was currently considering getting the nipple and belly button piercing, thinking of all the ways Kun would use them.

But this time, he didn't tell his boyfriend, he decided to go without him, leaving it as a surprise for the younger male.

He was seated in the piercing shop, speaking to one of the workers, telling him how his tongue healed well as it was the same man who had pierced his tongue.

Yuta wasn't going to lie, he wished Kun was there to hold his hand as he did feel slightly nervous about the nipple piercing.

He got his belly button done with no problem but as the man went to his nipple he hesitated, "Wait a second." the male mumbled out, making the worker lift his head up.

"You don't want to do it?" He asked, Yuta took a deep breath, "I do.. it's just that.." He spoke, his voice trailing off at the end his eyes going to where Kun sat last time holding his hand.

The worker smiled softly realising what the Japanese was doing, "Why didn't you bring him?" He asked, placing the equipment down.

Yuta looked back at him and blushed slightly, "They're a surprise..." He whispered, bringing his hands up to cover his red cheeks.

The worker laughed and nodded, "Do you still wanna do it? You can just pull out and just have the belly button done." He asked.

Yuta thought about it for a moment and nodded, "I want to get it done." He said.

The worker nodded and got the needle again and placed it near the Japanese's nipple, looking up at him one more time making sure he wanted this.

Yuta just nodded, the worker going through the breathing exercise as he always does and finally Yuta got both his nipples and belly button pierced.

He couldn't wait to show his boyfriend.

He thanked the worker in the shop and left, looking at his phone to see his boyfriend blowing it up.

"Shit." he whispered, but decided not to answer the males texts and calls and waited to get home.

As he entered the shared apartment he heard footsteps and a worried look at the Chinese males face, who didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around the elder.

Yuta hissed in pain slightly as Kun pressed into his nipple piercings but the male didn't seem to notice.

"Where were you? I was so worried! You didn't tell me you were going out!" Kun spoke, the worry was evident in his voice as he grabbed Yuta's face checking for any injuries.

"I'm fine Kun, promise." The elders spoke softly, making Kun look at him in the eyes, "Where were you then?!" He asked frantically, just wanting to know where his boyfriend had been the passed four hours.

"Calm down, hmm?" The Japanese spoke and placed a peck on the males cheek.

"Yuta!" The Chinese called out watching the elder walk away and walking to their shared bedroom.

The Japanese male smirked knowing the otjer would follow him so he walked to their shared bedroom and took his shirt off, seconds later the other barging in.

"Yuta! What happened to know se-" Kun cut himself off as he saw the jewellery on Yuta's belly button and on his nipples.

The male flushed red and saw the smirk on the others face.

Kun coughed nervously, "You didn't bring me with you? Did it hurt?" he asked. "It hurt a bit but I want to surprise you." Yuta whispered, walking over to the other.

He wrapped his arms around the youngers neck as the other wrapped his arms around the elders waist, bringing him closer.

He placed a small and delicate kiss around the red piercing on top of the males chest, Yuta whimpered slightly at the feeling, the mix of pain and softness made his mind fuzzy.

"Kun.. wait.." Yuta whispered, placing his head on the younger's shoulder.

The Chinese male placed his hand on the back of Yuta's neck massaging it slightly, "Hm? What is it?" he whispered.

"Let's.. let's wait until they're healed.. they hurt.." Yuta mumbled out, burying his head in the younger's neck.

Kun hummed and nodded, still taking the male to the bed and laid him down and climbed on top of him, connecting their lips together.

As Kun entered his tongue in the other mouth, he didn't fail to go over his tongue piercing multiple times, that piece of jewellery did come in good use, especially during their intimate times.

Yuta tangled his fingers in the males hair, bringing him closer as the two made out on the bed.

Kun trailed kisses down Yuta's jaw, leaving bite marks here and there and all the way down to his neck placing hickeys and leaving small kisses over them once they had shown up.

"Kun..." Yuta let out a breathy moan of the Chinese males name, giving him more confidence.

Kun made his way to Yuta's adam's apple and left a kiss on top of it and around it, arousing the Japanese male even more.

He tugged on the more dominant males hair as the man kept kissing around his adam's apple and leaving love bites around it.

Kun then pulled away admiring the work of art he had just left on Yuta's neck and smirked when Yuta bared his neck for the younger to get a better view.

Finally, Kun left three more kisses, one by each piercing, and finally got off Yuta and laid down next to him, bringing him into a hug.

"I wish I was there with you.." Kun whispered, placing a kiss on the mans lips, Yuta just giggled, snuggling closer to the younger.

"I wish you were too, but I really wanted to surprise you." He pouted making the other laugh and place another kiss on the pout.

Yuta smiled at the Chinese male, "Do you like them?" He asked, Kun laughed and nodded, "I do."

Word Count: 1022

bye topping sounds so scary lmao

also not me starting to write a new fanfic while i'm actively working on three even though i might not even publish it lol.

but if you're curious it's a 127xyuta ff (:

here's the part two for anyone who asked <3