Jaehyun - Talk To Me

Genre: Angst, Fluff
Description: Yuta was dating the most popular kid in school, Jaehyun, Jaehyun loved Yuta more than anything and Yuta felt the exact same way, but what happens if Yuta was hiding something from Jaehyun?
Extra: Jaehyun is older than Yuta in this
Warnings; mentions of forced self harm, self hate, body image, eating disorders, insomnia insecurities and homophobia

In the back of maths class, Yuta was there, sitting on his boyfriends lap, Jaehyun, trying his best to not fall asleep.

Yuta has been only getting about 2 hours of sleep maximum lately, Jaehyun knew Yuta wasn't going to sleep at reasonable times, but Yuta never told him why.

He has asked his boyfriend multiple times but his excuse is always 'I had loads of homework'. Jaehyun knows when his boyfriend is lying but didn't want to have an argument with him so he let it slide.

While Yuta was trying his hardest not to fall asleep, Jaehyun wasn't really helping by playing with his hair as he rest his head on his shoulder.

Of course, Jaehyun knew playing with Yuta's hair made him feel sleepy, his goal right now was to get his boyfriend to sleep, he can always tell him what was spoken about in class.

Now, you might be thinking 'won't the prof notice?' Jaehyun has already sorted that out, their teacher is well aware of Yuta's sleeping problems right now and is perfectly fine with it.

"Jae... stop it" Yuta mumbled, trying to pry Jaehyun's hands off his hair. "No, close your eyes, baby, go to sleep for a bit, okay?" Jaehyun whispered. Yuta was going to argue back but was too tired.

Jaehyun got his phone and earphones and played Yuta's playlist and put the earphones in so he couldn't hear what was going on around and the noise wouldn't wake him up, Yuta always fell asleep to music when he stayed around Jaehyun's place.

~~~~~

"Baby... wake up.." Jaehyun whispered in Yutas ear when he took the earphones out, "5 more minutes.." Yuta muttered, this made Jaehyun chuckle, "Baby,
you're not at home, we're in school" That made Yuta shoot you, awake.

He looked around seeing an empty classroom, in Jaehyun's eyes he looked like a cute lost puppy. Yuta made eye contact with Jaehyun and punched his chest, "Why did you let me sleep!" He raised his voice slightly.

Jaehyun sighed, "Because I know you're barley getting any sleep and baby, I need you to tell me why, talk to me, yeah?" Yuta's eyes softened and spoke calmly to his boyfriend, "Jae, I keep telling you, I have loads of homework, hm? Believe me"

Jaehyun sighed, nodding at his boyfriends repetitive words, "Alright baby, you should get to class, I have a free period, I'll come get you when it's over, alright?" Jaehyun felt the way his boyfriend tensed up when he mentioned about going to class. But Yuta tried to make it less obvious and quickly stood up from his boyfriends lap and grabbed his bag.

"Alright, hyung, I'll see you later! Bye!" Yuta ran out of the classroom, to say Jaehyun was concerned was an understatement.

Yuta pulled up the hood on his hoodie, well, Jaehyun's hoodie and kept his gaze pointing down, hoping no one would notice him and just walk passed him.

Of course, with Yuta's luck, that wasn't the case, he was slammed into the locker, by the one and only, Kim Jongin, also better known as, Kai. Yuta raised his gaze slightly, seeing the halls way now empty.

I'm fucked he thought to himself. Kai, put his finger under Yuta's chain and made Yuta make eye contact with him, "Would you look who it is, the fat gay bitch"

That hit Yuta like bullets, he hasn't eaten in 2 days
hoping to lose weight, but it clearly hasn't worked, all he wanted right now was to be in his boyfriends arms like he was just moments ago.