Mark x Haechan - Our Little

Genre: Fluff, Polyamory, Little Space
Description: 127 have been promotion their new song for a month now, Yuta has barley been able to slip into little space, making him a lot more stressed then he should be, but finally they boys get a break.
Extra; mentions of dom/sub relationships and kinks.

Finally, the members all get a break, the day they were told they had just finished up a performance for their new song.

Yuta was so happy to finally get a break so he can slip, of course, fans didn't know he was a little, heck, the members only just recently found out. Of course, not by Yuta's choice, if it was, they still wouldn't of known.

They caught him a few months ago when they all came back home earlier then they should've abs saw Yuta with children's toys all spread out. After many tears and convincing later, he felt comfortable slipping in fine of them.

Mark and Haechan noticed the stress on Yuta more than any other member, well mainly because he's their boyfriend.

No, they aren't dating eachother they just share Yuta. Most people think Yuta is the dominant of the relationship, but no, Mark and Haechan were, Yuta loved being controlled and push around. He loved the feeling of not being in control, he loved being taken care of.

Of course, they never initiated any sexual interaction with Yuta when he was in little space because that's just plain weird and they obviously had a colour system when doing sexual interactions, Yuta hasn't had to use the red colour often, perhaps twice in their 4 year relationship and they of course, instantly stopped as they'd hate to do anything to Yuta without his consent or something he's uncomfortable with.

Now, back to the whole break thing. Yuta didn't miss an opportunity to slip, but he wasn't a big fan of being little as soon as he woke up, he preferred being big but sometimes he can't control it.

He woke up, alone in bed, little. The little pouted, slowly standing up and making his way out the room to find his caregivers.

"Yuta!" Jungwoo called when he saw the Japanese enter the room, not realising he was in little space, "Woo!" He giggled, that's when Jungwoo realised he was in little space, because he only ever gave that name in little space and the tone of his voice.

"Is baby feeling little?" Jungwoo asked calmly, the Japanese walked over to his friend and nodded, "Where Markie and Channie?" Yuta pouted.

Jungwoo pulled Yuta into a hug and said "I'm sure they went to buy some snacks, do you want to text or call them, baby?" Jungwoo said, Yuta nodded.

You see, Yuta wasn't allowed to use his phone in little space without being monitored in case he accidentally did something that made others aware of his little space, like posting on social media, answering calls that weren't the members, things like that so he used the other members' phone while in little space so they could monitor better what he was doing.

"Alright baby, here's my phone" Jungwoo spoke out passing his phone to the boy in front of him. "Sit?" The little asked pointing at Jungwoo's lap, the Korean man nodded.

Yuta smiled at sat on Jungwoo's lap and opened Jungwoo's phone. He was having struggle finding Mark or Haechan's contact as in little space he found it harder to read.

"Having trouble baby?" Jungwoo asked, chuckling at the confused boys face, Yuta once again, pouted and nodded, Jungwoo took the phone, looking for the first contact he saw, which was Haechan's.