S2: chapter 14- knocked up

(Short chapter, sorry 😕 I'm super busy with school)

Sigyn....

Sigyn wake up!

"Sigyn.... hey Sigyn... ugh. Y/n!" You heard a voice. You opened your eyes, and found yourself hooked up to a bunch of wires, and you saw an IV sticking out of your arm. You looked over at the voice that was calling you, and saw Loki smiling down at you. "Hey baby..." you reached up and touched his cheek. "How long was I out?" You asked. "Well, it's five o' clock in the evening, the day after we watched that movie. You were asleep for awhile." "Did you feel it too?" "Yes love, I felt it. You had me worried for a-" "Loki, I have the test results from the X-rays back." You saw Bruce come in. "Oh finally, you're awake. I can tell you." "Tell me what?" You saw Loki's eyes flash blue for a moment, and then disappear back to his emerald green ones. "Congratulations, you're not dying. But," "But what?" You asked anxiously.

Its alright love.

"Loki my powers.." you began to breathe faster, as you summoned a ball of light in your hand. He looked at you for a moment, and smiled.

If my powers are back..

That means I'm...

"Sigyn, you're pregnant." Bruce smiled. "I'm what?" "You're pregnant! Again.." Bruce said. "But how could it happen again so fast? Don't answer that." You said quickly. "My love, you are a goddess, our bodies work differently than mortals." You began to cry again. "Loki you know, I decided to go back to Asgard, but now, I can't. We can't leave unless you want a repeat of last time!" You cried more. "Darling it's alright. I can wait nine months. But I will need to go back to Asgard to tell my parents." "Yeah and you're going to need to stay in bed for a few days anyway. We noticed something wrong with your uterus, which is what the X-rays and stuff were for, but I'm fairly certain all it needs is a few days rest." "Alright..Hey Loki can you tell everyone else?" You asked. "They all already know." He smiled. "I told them this morning." He said. "How far along am I?" You asked Bruce. "Only a few weeks." He said. "Alright then. That answers all of my questions for now.." you trailed off. "Do you need more sleep love?" He asked. "Yeah...wait no. Let me see Peter, and Thor and Tony. Tell them to come down here." You said. "Yes dear." He smiled. Bruce looked at your vitals as he walked out of the room. "He's going to be saying that a lot more now that he knows you're pregnant." Bruce chuckled. "Why's that?" You asked. "Hormonal woman with a baby inside her. Would you want to disagree with her?" He pushed his glasses back up his nose. "I see. Well lucky me then." You laughed. "So, I remember that my last pregnancy... Loki told me there would be a larger chance of me not surviving childbirth? Is that the same for this one too?" You asked anxiously. "Well, if you didn't cheat on him, then yes, the circumstances should be the same. But you are technically a goddess, so that lowers the chance." He smiled reassuringly.

"Hey kid." Tony said, walking into the room. "So, you're all knocked up again I see. Y/n, I think it's about time we have a little talk about the importance of protection." Tony smirked. "Stark, I think at this point, we were trying." Loki snapped. "Well, we know now that travelling through space will harm me and the baby, so I'm not going back to Asgard." You grinned. "That's good." Tony smiled. You felt a sudden urge within you to heal Peters mouth, him not knowing that your powers had returned. "Peter..come sit." You said, sitting up yourself. He looked at Bruce confused, but then complied when he saw your hands begin to glow. "Healers." Loki smirked. "Shut up." You grinned. "Your powers are back?" Peter asked. "I'm pregnant. I won't lose them again for nine months." You said. "Oh wow...that feels so much better.. thanks Sigyn." He smiled. "You're welcome!" You smiled. "I knew you were going to be pregnant." Natasha said, walking into the room. "I don't doubt that one bit." You laughed. "You know everything." "You have a point." "Well it looks like you're going to be Aunty Nat." You grinned. "That's what it looks like." She smiled. "What do you think it'll be? Boy or girl?" Bruce asked. "I think it'll be a girl. She'll be a daddy's girl for sure." You smiled up at him.

But I thought you're daddy's girl... Loki said through thought.

You blushed at his comment, but stuck to your gut. "I think it's going to be a boy. He would look exactly like Y/n, except he would have my eyes." Loki said solemnly. "What about you Pete?" You asked. "I think I'm on team boy. I don't know, maybe it'll be a girl." He said. "Tony?" "Girl. Totally a girl." "Bruce, Nat?" "I think it's going to be a boy." "Me too." "What about you Thor?" You asked. "Mmm... I think we're going to have a little Asgardian princess on our hands. And I will be her favoured uncle." He smiled. "Well. Looks like team boy has it for now.. I think I can find out the gender at thirteen weeks?" You looked over to Bruce who nodded in response. "Thirteen weeks. But until then.. Wow. This is so exciting! I'm so happy." You smiled. All you've been doing for the last half hour was smile. You were going to have a baby! A second chance, and maybe you'd finally be at peace and not have to worry about where you'll live. At least you'll be at home.

For now.