S2: Chp. 11- Home again🖤

SMUT WARNING!! this chapter contains smut so be warned, it's not very good 😂

Hi yeah so I'm back um.. I just posted the first chapter to a super short Steve Rogers fic that's really cute, and I'd appreciate it if you went to read it. I promise u won't regret it bc DAMN it's one of my best ones yet.

"Can you help me carry your clumsy brother home?" You smirked. "Of course." He took Loki from you, and threw him over his shoulder. "This is a horrible angle you oaf. Put me down!" You fell in step behind Thor, so Loki could see you. "Thor I said-" he tried summoning a dagger, but he was so weak, he passed out. "Loki? Loki love are you alright?" You tried to wake him up. "Little sister, I believe he's just exhausted. Nothing to worry about for the time being. Have you enough strength to teleport us to the compound?" He asked, turning around to you. "Yeah. Hang on Loki." You grabbed his hand. In an instant you were back at the compound.

"Oh my god! Loki?" Peter stood. "Is he okay?" Clint asked. "Thor you need to get him down to Bruce in the med wing." Steve urged. "I'm taking him to our room. Bruce can come up if he wants to, but I think I have everything under control." You snapped. "Alright, be careful." Tony said, sipping on coffee. "Come on Thor." You said. Thor laid a sleeping Loki down on your bed, and sighed. "I hate this on him. He doesn't deserve such horrible treatment." Thor said. "I know. I just hope he knows that we're his family, and we all love him." You stroked his cheek. "Are you going to be okay lady Sigyn?" Thor asked. "I'll be fine, thank you for your help though." You smiled. Thor left the two of you in the bedroom. Everything was as it should be, or, mostly. You crawled into bed next to Loki, who was still passed out. You laid your head on his chest, listening to the steady beating of his heart. You weren't very tired so you pulled out your phone and began looking through your pictures. You found pictures of when you first met the team, and on you and Loki's first date, and even ones from your wedding. You were scrolling through, when you came across a picture of the pregnancy test. That little stick gave you so much hope, hope that you'd finally be a mother, and you could have a real biological family. You sighed, and felt a hand stroke your hair. "Loki! How are you feeling? Are you okay?" You checked his face for a fever, but found that he was fine. He's in his Jotun form again of course he doesn't have a fever. "I'm alright love. I do need you to heal me though, if you don't mind." He smiled. "Anything for my king." You smiled. You straddled his legs, and began healing the bruises covering his torso. You felt tears, when you thought about the people that had done this to him. You thought about how close he must have come to death, real death. "Darling, I told you I'm alright." He reached up and rubbed the tears away with his thumb. "I know, I was just, so scared. I just thought that with everything that'd happened, I-" you couldn't hold it in anymore.

All the pain, sorrow, sadness and heartache you'd felt over the last few weeks had finally taken over. Your whole body shook with sobs, relieved that you were letting out all the pent up emotions. "Shhh, my darling it's alright. I'm here, I'm home." He said. You sat like that for a few minutes, letting out all the tears you had, finally breaking down. You felt better, but realized that Loki still needed your help. Physically, but more emotionally. "I'm sorry, you're the one that really needs my help." You laughed. "Let me help you." You said, beginning to heal him once more. It took most of your magic to heal him, and you were worn out. Loki looked at you. "I'm sorry, I should have told you that I'd had a vision. They're common in sorcerers, you'll get one too one day. I just, I knew how happy you were, and I didn't want to see you sad. But we can see how that turned out." He said. "It's alright. But you have to promise me you'll tell me if it happens again. No secrets mister." You held up your pinky, and stared into his big crimson eyes. "I promise." He said. "Break the promise and there will be consequences." You added on. "Oh?" He smirked. Your eyes flashed green. "Yes ma'am." He rolled his eyes and grinned. You blushed again when you saw his fangs. "Someone has a fang fetish." He smirked. "So what?" You shrugged. "Are you really okay though? Did they say anything to you? Hurt you, you know, emotionally?" You cupped his cheek, seeing and feeling his body full with fear. "Loki, it's alright. You can tell me. I can help." You said.

"They said, I was a monster. They said I didn't deserve to be an avenger, after what I did here a few years ago. That man...he said.." Loki stopped. "He said that if I didn't cooperate, he'd come for you too. I was scared they'd gotten you anyway. I felt it in our bond, I felt something change, and it wasn't good. It felt like a sword was being driven through my side..I-" "I felt that too, but we're okay, we're together." "I thought I lost you Sigyn, I was so scared." His voice cracked and he began to sob into your T-shirt. You wrapped your arms around him, and stroked his hair, trying your best to comfort him. They'd really gotten to him, poor thing. "Loki listen, neither heaven nor hell could separate us. I will always find a way back to you, you are mine, and I am yours. And nothing here, nor anywhere has the power to change that." You said, tears beginning to form in your eyes. "I love you so much." Loki said, smiling. "I love you too." You said. You sat like that for a half an hour, just enjoying each other's presence, finally getting to be with each other again. Every once in awhile, you'd send a bit of calming magic through your husband, trying to ease the anxiety and anger in him. And slowly, it worked. "Are you alright now love?" You asked. "Yes. I'm alright." He smiled. "Okay well I'm famished. You want anything?" You tried to get up, but Loki's grip around your waist tightened. "Loki?" You said, confused. Loki grinned wickedly up at you, showing his fangs. "I want you." He said, his eyes glowing a soft blue. "Oh yeah, you're fine.!" You rolled your eyes. "But I'm still hungry so this will have to wait." You struggled to break free, but when Loki was in his Jotun form, he was much stronger. "Oh you'll be full soon enough." Loki rolled his eyes, and unbuckled his pants.

You realized what he was doing, and sat back quietly. You bit your lip in anticipation. He turned back around and smiled. "Mm, Loki I've missed this.." you took him in your mouth, and began bobbing your head back and forth. "Ah, darling.." he bit his own lip and smiled. "Lay down..." he said solemnly. You pulled back and sat for a moment, waiting for him. "Darling, I said lay down." He snarled, bearing his teeth. You grinned wickedly, and then complied. You laid down on your back, and took your shorts off. "Oh pet, how I've missed this.." he ran his cold, blue hand down your inner thigh, sending shivers up your spine. "I could only imagine." You rolled your eyes. He leaned down, and ran his tongue up and down your slit, causing you to moan loudly. Your hands went down to his hair, grabbing fistfuls of it, and pulling hard. Not hard enough to hurt, but enough to make your blue husband moan. He opened his orange eyes, and looked up at you. By then, you were a moaning mess. "Oh god your teeth..." you bit your lip. "Loki..I'm gonna! You better quit before-" you couldn't finish before he grabbed your hips, and pulled you down to meet him. He lined up with your entrance, and shoved in. "Oh my god!" You all but yelled. Loki was pounding into you relentlessly, biting back his moans. "Fuck Y/n.." Loki breathed. "So tight.." he moaned. He slammed into you, hitting your gspot every time. "Loki!!" You moaned. He snapped his eyes down to you, smirked, and leaned down, dragging his teeth down your chest. You squirmed, making him tighten his grip on you. He kissed your neck, leaving bites and love marks everywhere. You raked your nails down his back, Loki growling in response. You couldn't even form the words to tell him you were cumming. Loki felt you tense up around him, and he moaned. "Mm, darling, you are exquisite.." he smiled. "Mm.. I'm close.." he said. "Do it..." you moaned, feeling a second orgasm on the horizon. You ran your fingers up his cold blue arm, feeling all the markings on his Icy skin. That single touch pushed him over the edge, and he came inside you, groaning at the feeling. "You weren't using a condom.." you breathed, as he pulled out and plopped down on the bed next to you. "No, I wasn't." He said. Loki rolled over and smiled at you. "But you like that more anyway so what's the problem?" He asked. "No problem." You closed your eyes, and wrapped yourself around your husband. "I missed you." You sighed. "I missed you too." He smiled.

I'm sorry this chapter isn't very good, I don't like writing smut. But next chapter should be fun 🙃