S2: Chp 1- Pregnant 🖤

"I'm pregnant."

     Loki started up at you with wide eyes. "You're what?"  Tony said, shocked. "I'm pregnant!" Peter jumped up and ran into your arms. "Oh my god y/n! This is.. this is insane. I'm so happy for you, oh my god. Wow.." he let go, and Loki stood up, tears in his eyes. "Loki.." you smiled, tears in your eyes too. "Are you serious?" He asked. You pulled the positive pregnancy test from your pocket. He looked down at it, and then back to you. "Oh my...y/n.." he picked you up and spun you around. You looked into his bright green eyes, which now had tears spilling from them, and smiled. He kissed you, making it feel as if it were your first kiss ever. "I can't believe this.. you're.. you're we're going to be parents! My darling.. this is amazing." You smiled at him again.

     He set you down, and you faced the rest of your family. "Congrats you two." Cap said, smiling. "Yeah, it's a huge responsibility to have a mini you walking around." Clint said. "This is so exciting! I'm going to be Aunty Nat again." Natasha smiled. "Thanks guys. That means a lot." "Wait wait, so if you're pregnant, that means I'm going to be an uncle? And Stark, you're going to be a Grandfather!" Thor boomed. "Oh that's weird." He smiled. (Lol Peter is gonna be an unofficial step grandpa) "Well kid," you rubbed your stomach. "You'll be a special one. Hey Loki you know who we need to go tell?" You smirked. "Way ahead of you darling." He smirked back. "What's... happening?" Bruce said, confused. "We're going back to Asgard, my... mother needs to know about this." He smiled. "Not now of course. It's too soon, plus it's still Christmas." You said. "Of course." He said. Loki walked back to the couch, his hand holding yours. He sat first, and you sat on his lap, your small figure fitting perfectly.

      Loki rubbed his hands on your stomach, placing small kisses on your shoulder. "Well? I guess since this is all over, that it's about time we watch a Christmas movie Hm?" Tony said. "I vote A Christmas story!" You said. "That's fine with me." Bucky said. "I've never seen it." Nat said. "Seriously? I had this weird foster family when I was younger, who, on Christmas Eve, watched that channel that had it playing 24/7. I've seen it thousands of times and it's still my favorite. With Ralphie and his-" you stopped and looked at Loki who was smiling down at you. "Sorry, I got carried away." You blushed. (I really like the Christmas story movie if you can't tell) The movie played, and you watched attentively. You turned around to bury your face in his chest, taking in his cool scent. You wrapped your arms around his torso, and dozed off. You woke up, and saw Loki watching you. "Good morning.." you smiled, shifting onto your back. "Hello love." He looked back up at the TV. The movie was about three quarters of the way done, and everyone was still there. You looked back over to Loki, and reached up to the hem of his shirt. You slowly began to rub circles around each of his abs. For the rest of the movie, the two of you laid like that. "Darling, could you tell if it was a boy or girl?" Loki thought. "No, but it shouldn't be too much longer until we know for sure."  You thought back. "I love you." You looked up at him and smiled. He ran his fingers through your hair, "I love you too.

       You finished the movie, and decided to go back to your suite. "So when are w-" you were cut off by Loki's lips on yours. He pushed you onto the door, and kissed you again. He pulled your legs up around his waist, and carried you to the bedroom. "Loki.." you said in between kisses. "What?" He said hungrily. "When.. are we... going... back to... AAsgard!" He'd found your sweet spot on your last word. "How about tomorrow." He said, looking up at you. "That works." You said as Loki sat up. "Now why don't you go put on that Christmas present I left in the closet... I'd like to see it on you." He smirked. "Another present?" You said. "It's the last one I promise, unless you count what I'm about to do to you a present." He growled. "Mm I see." You walked into the closet, and put on the red lingerie he'd left hanging on a hook in the middle of the closet.

"Don't forget the hat!" He called. "The ha- oh." You pulled a red Santa hat down from the shelf above you, and put it on. You looked in the mirror again, just to make sure everything looked good, and sashayed out of the closet. Loki was sitting at the head of the bed, his back leaning on the headboard. "Lock the door." He demanded. You walked over to the door, and locked it. You turned back to Loki, and smiled innocently. "Come here." He said, vanishing his clothes to a T-shirt and his boxer briefs. "Sit." He demanded again. He slipped his fingers into your pussy, already wet and aching from the sight of him. You vanished his boxers, and reached down to stroke his manhood. You bit back a moan, making Loki scowl at you. "Let me hear you my love." He growled. By then you began to moan freely. "I'm.. I'm close." You moaned. "Don't cum yet.." you said again. You felt your orgasm wash over you in one giant wave. After you came down, Loki said, "Whatever you're planning, do it now because ah! I'm gonna.. oh fuck."  You got down and took his dick into your mouth, pushing him over the edge. He emptied his load deep in your throat, making you almost gag. By now you'd learned what made you gag and what didn't. You fell back onto the bed next to him, and smiled. "That was fun." You said. "Now for the main course.." he flipped you over and...

~~~

Yeah we got right with it on the first chapter of season 2 😂 you're welcome. I don't write great smut, but I do my best. Welcome to season 2!