S1: Chapter 16 🖤- today

~~~~Hola people! Lol there's some smutty smut action in this chapter so beware! (Also happy Halloween +2 days!) enjoy! ~~~~

You woke up around dawn, to someone prodding you in the ribs. "Go away...." you yawned. "Darling, come on.. please wake up?" Loki smiled at you. "Happy anniversary y/n."
That woke you up. You sat up with a smile and gave him a hug. "Happy anniversary Loki." You kissed him softly. "Alright now seriously, get up or we'll be late." Loki rubbed your head. You got up slowly and walked sluggishly to pick out a dress for the day. You saw your big red ball gown hung by a mirror near the back of the closet. "Could tonight just not happen?" You groaned. Loki walked in and leaned onto the door frame. "Are you nervous my darling?" Loki smiled, as you put on a skin tight dark green dress. "No, not really, I guess I just have an odd feeling about it. I don't know. Maybe I am just nervous." You shrugged. You walked over to the mirror, and smoothed out the wrinkles. "Well?" You turned around and held your arms out. "What do you think?" You grinned. "I think you need to fix your hair." Loki smirked. You used a bit of magic, and your h/c hair was as straight as a board. You picked out some heels, and looked yourself over once more. Loki came up behind you and kissed your shoulder. "You look lovely darling. And if we weren't late, you should know what I'd do to that pretty little body of yours." He said, a hint of lust in his voice. You turned around and pulled his head up. You smirked, and sashayed out of the closet, hips swaying. Loki followed you, slowly, as you made your way to the bed again, to grab some jewelry. Silently, he creeped up behind you. You could sense his hands inching closer to you hips, so you turned to meet his gaze. "Look what you've done to me darling." You immediately looked down. "Oh, did I do that?" You smirked, and palmed him through his leather pants. He exhaled quickly, and looked up at you, eyes filled with passion. "Loki are you okay? You're being really weird." You smirked wickedly. "Come on, we're already late." You said, and walked out the door. You were almost to the throne room when Loki caught up with you. You looked down at him, and let out a snicker. "I'm sorry darling, I'll make it worth the wait tonight, I promise" you said. Loki just grunted at you. The two of you walked into the throne room where Thor and Frigga were both busy chatting away about the upcoming ball.
"Oh you're here, good. Thor, why don't you take y/n for a stroll. I need to have a few words with Loki about tonight." Frigga smiled warmly at you, as Thor led you out of the room.
"Hungry?" Thor asked. "Yes, but I can't eat.. I'm way too nervous. I don't know what to do, What if I fall? What if we mess up? Oh gosh what if I forget all the steps?" You stopped. Thor laid his hand on your shoulder. "What if the sky turns to fire and your ears fall off? You worry too much y/n. You're only as nervous as you seem. Act confident, and you will be. I assure you little sister... tonight, will be a night you won't soon forget." He smiled. "You're right." You sighed. The two of you walked to the training deck, so you could get rid of the last minute jitters. You changed into your battle armor, and summoned a sword to fight Thor with. "You ready?" Thor asked. "As I'll ever be." You shrugged. The two of you battled for fifteen minutes before you finally decided to drop the sword and use your magic. By then, Loki and Frigga had finished conversing, and had come to watch. You rose into the air slowly, mustering up some magic, and blasting it all towards your opponent. Thor deflected it with Mjolnir, but it pushed him back closer to the wall. You landed on the ground again, eyes glowing bright blue, and sprinted towards Thor, who threw the hammer at you in alarm. You caught it, and threw it off to the side. You punched Thor in the neck, sending a bolt of your magic down his cheek and into his chest. He fell to the ground, yet to have fallen unconscious. You pinned him to the ground with your magic, and summoned Mjolnir. "You give?" You smirked, eyes still shining. "Yes!" Thor said. You stood up slowly, and saw Loki behind you. "Hey babe." You smiled, and went to grab your sword. "You're amazing y/n. You know that right?" Loki said, awestruck. "Mm thank you, now, can we spend some alone time together? I'd hate to be away from my boyfriend on our one year anniversary." You winked at him. "Of course darling, where would you like to go?" Loki asked. You whispered in his ear, "your bedroom."

Loki smirked, and the two of you instantly teleported to his bedroom, when suddenly he was on you like a cat on its prey. He magicked his, and your armor away, and kissed you deeply. "After what you did to me this morning, you deserve to be punished, my darling." Loki said. "Oh? How?" You asked innocently. Loki summoned handcuffs, grabbed your wrists and cuffed you to the large bed-frame. "You don't get to move. And," he summoned a blindfold. "You don't get to watch now either." He smirked, as he placed the blindfold over your eyes. . "Now. You are all mine... what should I do with you, my pet?" He rubbed his finger along his lips, Deep in thought. "Oh I know." Slowly, he lowered one finger to your (lower) lips, and grazed it over your already sensitive clit, making you moan loudly. "Mmm, Loki," you whimpered as he began to lightly stroke your aching pussy. "You want more?" Loki asked, groping your breasts. "Yes.. ah!" You moaned. "What do you say?" "Please!" You breathed. "Please what?" He said. "Please daddy! I need you!" You moaned. "Mmm I don't know if I've given you enough punishment..." Loki said. "I promise I won't do it again, Loki, just please! I need you inside me!" You moaned. Without warning, Loki thrusted into you, full force. "Oh my god!" You flinched in pain. Loki didn't care. He started to thrust in and out of you at full pace, ramming into you hard. You couldn't form words, or moans, you just took in short sharp breaths. "A-Ah!" You managed to squeak. You could head Loki's ragged breathing above you. "Does it feel good y/n? Does it feel good having me inside you? Hm?" He grabbed a fistful of your hair. "Y-y-yes!" You choked out. "You're clenching around my dick, if feels... nngh!" Loki let out a breathy moan. "Mmm baby... I'm close... cum with me y/n." He thrusted into you faster. "Ah! Oh Loki! Loki!!!" Your orgasm ripped through your body, sending waves of pleasure over you, as your boyfriend thrusted into you. Soon after, Loki's thrusts began to get sloppier and sloppier, before he finally shot his load into the condom. He took the blindfold off, kissing you softly. He undid the handcuffs, making your hands immediately go around his shoulders, clinging onto him. Slowly, he pulled out of you, and went to the bathroom. He brought back a washcloth, and began to clean the both of you up. "Mmm... I love you Loki." You smiled groggily. "I love you too y/n." He laid down with you in his arms, holding you tight and not letting go.

"I'll never let you go y/n."