S4: Chp. 9- Geniuses

"Where is she? Where's Y/n?"

"Dad?" Siegfried looked up. "Dad!" They immediately jumped up and ran to him. "Loki, what the hell are you doing here?" Wanda said. "I don't... I'm not sure." He said. "I've missed you." Astrid said. "What are you talking about? I haven't been gone long." He said. Wanda looked up at vision. "Loki, you have been gone." "What?" "Dad, you died almost three months ago." Siegfried said, tears falling down his face. "Loki." Frigga held her hands out to him. "Mother, where is Y/n?" He stood up to hug her. "Darling, sit down. There is a lot you must be caught up on." She said sadly.

"Thanos." She started. But before she could say another word, he got the message. "He did it, didn't he? His plan. Thanos did it." He breathed. Frigga nodded. He sighed. "I haven't got a clue what she had in mind when I died." He said, tears beginning to fall from his soft eyes. "What did you have in mind?" Frigga asked. "I was searching. For something that could stop Thanos. A spell that perhaps she could've done, or we could've done together. I gave director Fury the means to contact me if anything went wrong, but it seems that I was... I was too late. I was only gone for a few days... it makes no sense that you say I was gone for three months." He said.

"What are we going to do now?" Astrid asked. "I..." Loki started. "My darling, I'm afraid you expect too much of me." He smiled softly. "Right now, there is hardly a thing we are able to do. But, you children are the luckiest in the world right now. The four of you," he turned around to Billy and Tommy. "are incredibly lucky because not only do you have parents, you have an entire team full of heroes that survived to help us get everyone back. And even if they're not all for it, I know I will do everything in my power to bring everyone back." He said. "That's a pretty big promise Loki." Wanda said. Loki stood. "And I'm going to need your help filling it. While I was gone I learned of some very... shall we say interesting characteristics of your power. You would've given my wife a run for her money as strongest Avenger if we'd known then what you are." He smiled. "And what is that, exactly?" She crossed her arms.

"The scarlet witch. Somewhat of a Nexus being if I'm not mistaken. I've reason to believe that is what your power entails. My journey, albeit short for myself, has given me great knowledge of magic. Asgardian, human, and the mystical magic." He said. "Father, how come you're not sad about mom?" Siegfried asked. "Of course I'm sad son. I am heartbroken. But we have the power to bring everyone back, do we not? Sure they may be gone right now, but we're the Avengers. Full of aliens, monsters, gods, goddesses, Thanos severely underestimated our power. We can bring them back."

"And how are we going to do that?" Loki looked up and saw what was left of the Avengers walk through the door. Tony looked a mess. "Captain. I'll let you know." He smiled.

3 weeks later...

"It's been 23 days since Thanos came to Earth." Rhodey started. "Earth's governments are in pieces. The parts that are still working are trying to take a census. And it looks like he did... he did exactly what he said he was gonna do. Thanos wiped out fifty percent, of all living creatures." Natasha looked up at the group as she caught them up since most of the group had been out doing search and rescue. "Asgard is still trying to find safe haven. I have left Thor's dear friends in charge of our people while we are absent, but I fear it may not be enough without... without.." he stopped. "Where is he now? Where?" Tony lifted his head. "We don't know. He just opened a portal and walked through." Steve crossed his arms. "What's wrong with him?" Tony looked over at Thor. "He's upset. That he's lost his sister in law, his hammer, for a moment his brother, to Thanos." Loki said. "I think we're all feeling that." Rocket said. "We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep Space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, you fought him." Steve continued.
"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a glove of fancy rocks while the Bleecker Street Magician gave away the one that caused all of this. That's what happened. There was no fight." He crossed his arms. "Okay." "He's unbeatable." "Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything?" Steve asked. "Pfft! I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming. Everyone was dead. Everyone, and at the center of it? Those goddamn monsters we fought three weeks ago."
"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus." " And I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy. Sorry. You know what I need? I need my family back. Peter, Y/n, they're gone. And I am all for trying to get them back so when you've come up with a solution, please." Tony sighed.

My Darling- Loki x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें