25

"What excuse I wanna give to him...?"

Actually today, Jimin has a checkup with doctor. And what is the special about today's checkup is... he's now in 6 months and his baby's gender will be reveal! He's so excited! But, he don't want to tell Jungkook about this because he want to make a surprise to his husband. After the checkup, he will come to the company to surprise Kookie!

Before that, he need to ask a permission from Jungkook before he left. But, Jungkook shouldn't know where he wants to go, so he decided to make an excuse.

"Haa! I know!"

He quickly takes his phone and searching for Jungkook's number. When he found it, he pressed the call button.

"Hello..? Kookie!"

Jimin called Jungkook. He knows how busy Jungkook right now but he need to ask something from Jungkook. He stops doing his work and continue talking to his husband.

"Yes, baby.."

"Are you busy?"

"No, I'm not so.. Why?"

"I want to ask for your permission.."

"For?"

"I want to go out for a while.. Can I?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"To a park nearby.. Sightseeing.."

"Aww my baby might be bored at home alone, right? Sorry.."

Jungkook felt guilty. He knows he's always busy with all the works at the company. He always left Jimin at home alone and not spending more time with him. But, he does all this because he wants to settle all of his works before he do his work from home back in about 5 months while taking care of Jimin in his last months of pregnancy and until the baby was born. And, Jimin doesn't know about this. He will tell Jimin last minute because he knows, if he tell Jimin now, Jimin will nag to him and he doesn't want to hear that.

"It seems like that.."

"Okay don't worry.. When I go back home later, I will treat you. Like a prince.."

Jimin giggled. "You will treat me..?"

"Of course I will.."

"Okay then I will wait for you.." Jimin being naughty.

On the other side, Jungkook smile and laughed to Jimin's naughtiness. If someone sees him smiling like this, he will be assumed as someone who crazily falling in love. But, it's true though. Day by day, Jimin never make him stop from falling in love with his cuteness and kindness.

"But now, I have works to do.. You can go out.."

Jimin couldn't hide his happiness. "You allowed me to go out?!"

"Yes.." Jungkook could hear Jimin being excited. He's happy when Jimin is happy.

"Thank you, Kookie!"

"Drive safely, baby. Promise me. Take care of yourself and our little munchkin.."

"Of course I will.."

Jungkook smiled. "I love you, baby.. Always.."

"Me too, husband.. Bye!

"Bye.."

After the call, he went to their room and change his clothes. He wears an oversize hoodie and a slack. He took his bag along with the car key. He started his car's engine and go to the clinic where his appointment at. After about 30 minutes of checkup, he thanked to the staff and go inside his car.

He took out the sonogram picture. He stares at the picture while rubbing his baby bump lovingly and saying, "Thank you, baby.. You make mummy very happy today and for sure, your daddy will be more happy than me.."

"Let's surprise your daddy.." He smiled and put back the sonogram picture inside his small backpack. Now, it's time to surprise Jungkook!

***********************
At the office

"What do you want again, Soyeon?"

"I want you.. That's all.."

Jungkook got annoyed. "I don't want you. So go out and and do your work."

He is getting mad at Soyeon. At first, she just being okay. But, since 2 months ago, she's being so flirty and annoying. He don't know what wrong with her.

Soyeon looks at Jungkook's serious face. He looks so cute even when he does his works. When Jungkook is writing something on a paper, Soyeon come up with an idea. Her hand slowly holding Jungkook hand before Jungkook pulls his hand fastly.

"Don't. Touch. Me." Jungkook sternly speaks.

"Jungkook..." Soyeon makes her flirt voice.

"No. Don't."

Soyeon's lips become pouty. But, don't worry. She's not the type of girls who give in quickly. She walks towards Jungkook in a seductive way. She sat on the table and turned his chair to make Jungkook facing him. Jungkook sighed heavily of what Soyeon is doing right now. When they face each others, Soyeon gave a flirt stare to Jungkook. While her hands grab Jungkook's tie and playing with it.

"Jungkookie..."

Again, with the same voice tone he called Jungkook. With the hope Jungkook will fall for her when she does her seductive behaviour. But she's wrong. Jungkook will never fall for her again. He grabs Soyeon's wrist that was playing with his tie tightly.

"Don't you hear what I said just now? I said don't and go. Do you understand?"

Jungkook didn't raise his voice because he don't make a noise here. But, in his heart, he felt like he want to yell at Soyeon right now.

Suddenly, a person he didn't expect to come here appeared in front of his office.

"Jungkook!"