2

"Huahhhh..."

Jimin yawns. It's a weekend. Bright sunlight that landed on his face made him wakes up. When he opens his eyes, a beautiful smile carved on his lips. He realised that he actually in his husband's embrace. A big hand was on his waist hugging him. He turned himself to look at Jungkook's face and poked his big nose and cheeks several times to make Jungkook annoyed and. Jimin giggled cutely when his husband starts to wiggle because of him. He loves to disturb his husband's sleep.

"Hmmm..." Jungkook wakes up as he felt someone disturb his sleep.

"Good morning, baby.."

"Good morning, husband.." They smiled to each other.

"How was your sleep? Is it good?"

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly because of the morning sunlight. Everyday, he loves to wake up. Because he knows, everytime he wakes up, he has his baby by his side. In his embrace. Jimin's face wil make him being so happy in all day along.

"You bothered me, baby.. So you need to pay for your action." said Jungkook with his morning raspy voice.

Without asking what the pay is, Jimin pecked his husband's lips for a few seconds. Their eyes meet each other after the peck. They know that they will always and forever loving each other. Every minutes, every seconds in their life. Eventhough Jungkook is always busy with his company, projects and other stuffs, but he never forget to pamper and spend time together with his husband. He provided everything for Jimin. As for Jimin, he will always support his husband no matter what. In their early marriage, Jimin sometimes questioned about his husband's works. But after years of marriage, he understands and knows that his husband works hard to support them. To give them a place that comfortable enough to live in.

"Owwhhhhh.."

"Why, baby? Are you okay?"

"You're the one that made me in pain like this.. And now look! I even can't walk properly today.. It's all your fault! You went too hard last night.." Jimin hissed as he felt a pain on his lower abdomen. It's true. Jungkook was very worked hard on him last night.

"It's not my fault. You seduced me last night."

"I'm fullfilling my husband's request. Is that wrong?" Jimin rolled his eyes.

"No.. Nothing wrong with that.." Jungkook's words made Jimin laughed.

"You're so annoying!"

"But, you loved me, right?"

"Of course I love you, husband.. Never not.."

They smiled to each other. After a few seconds of silent, Jimin suddenly pushed his husband slowly and lightly. He let himself free from his husband's embrace. Jungkook wondered it.

"Where are you going, baby?"

"I want to go for a shower, Kookie.. And after that, I want to make a breakfast for you and for us. I don't want my beloved husband to feel hungry, okay?"

Jimin patted Jungkook's hair. Suddenly, Jungkook came with a naughty and flirt idea. He wants to tease and play with his husband.

"Baby, can I join you?"

"Join what?!"

"Join you in the shower, please?" whined Jungkook.

"Yes, you can."

Jungkook excited and shocked. He didn't expect that Jimin will agree with his idea immidiately

"I can?!"

"Of course you can.. But..."

"But what?"

"But.. Not today, Kookie. Next time, okay? You are already made me having a hard time to walk and now you want to join me in the shower? No no no... If you join me, later I can't even move from the bed because of you.."

"I can lift you up, go in the bathroom and wash you up.."

"No!"

Jungkook laughed to his husband's cuteness.

"So, dear husband.. What do you want to eat for breakfast today, hmm?"

"I want you.." Jungkook smirked.

Jimin gives an intense stare to his joking husband. Jungkook's laughter bursted out at his husband's face.

"Okay okay. Can I have.. sphagetti carbonara?"

Jimin smiled and nodded at his husband and went into a shower. Jungkook lays down on his their bed waiting for his husband finishs his shower so he can go into a shower next while chuckled about Jimin's words just now.

'How can he be so cute even when he nags or being mad? Haishhh..'

"Oh by the way baby.. I want to bring you out today.." Jungkook shouted a bit loud so that Jimin can hear him.

"Where do you want to bring me?!" replied Jimin with a shouting also.

"You will know about it later.."

Yes, he want to bring Jimin to a place that he never tell anyone about it. Only himself know. A place that give him a healing time. A place that he's already keep as a secret for such a long time ago. A place that also can give Jimin a healing time too. And he's very confident that Jimin will like it. Very much sure.