6

Skip

2 weeks later..

Knock knock

Jungkook knocks Jimin's office door.

"Can I enter?"

"Yes.."

"Hye, baby! What is my sche.. Jiminnie! Are you okay?" Jungkook entered Jimin's office.

Oh, forgot to mention that Jimin actually his husband's personal assistant before they were married. They fell in love in this company. Jungkook started to fall in love on Jimin when Jimin applied this work to be Jungkook's personal assistant for the first time.

Back to this, Jungkook rushed to Jimin's side when he saw Jimin massaged his forehead because he knew Jimin is not the type that can fall for sick easily. He actually want to ask about the rest of his schedule today, but he forgot it already once he saw his husband's condition.

"I-I'm okay, Kookie.. Don't worry, okay?"

"Are you sick? Fever? Flu?"

Jungkook asked concernly with his very worried face. He puts his hand on Jimin's forehead. No, he's not having a fever. His body temperature is okay and normal as usual. But, what's wrong with his husband?

"I-l'm not having a fever.. I'm just.. M-My head keeps spinning since this morning.. I don't know why.."

"Let's go back home. I'll drive you.."

"No... I've many works to do today.. I've to settle it today.."

Jimin tried to focus back on his works and the files there but with his furrowed eyebrows to endure his headache.

"No, baby.. You're sick now and me, as your husband and boss in this company, I will bring you back to our home. Forget about your works here and gets an enough rest. I'll ask other staffs to take care the rest of your works. We have many staffs that are trusted and dedicated. Your work now is following me go back home because your health is the most important thing to you and ecspecially to me right now, alright?"

Jungkook nagged to his stubborm husband. Since the first time he knew and met Jimin, he's the type of person that doesn't like to postpone his work. He will finish it on that day, if he's possible. He said they will have other free time if all their works are finished now or as soon as possible.

"You knew me, right? I don't like to postpone my works.."

"Baby, please.."

"No.. I don't want to.."

"JEON JIMIN! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!" Jungkook accidently raised his voice toward Jimin.

Jimin shocked at his husband's angry voice. His eyes started brimming with tears and can fall down anytime.

"D-Don't yell at me..." Jimin is sobbing.

Jungkook realised that he shouldn't do that.

'Aishhh Jeon Jungkook.. What are you doing..'

He hugged his crying husband tightly and comforting him. After a while, he released the hug and kneeling beside his husband that are sitting on the chair now and hold Jimin's hand.

"Don't cry.. Don't cry, please... I'm not yelling or mad at you. I didn't have any intention to raise my voice at you. I'm so so sorry, baby.. I'm worried about you.. Please.. Follow me go back home, okay?"

"Okay.. I'm sorry for being so sensitive today.. Me myself don't know why suddenly I'm being like this.."

"It's okay.. Now, let's go?"

"Let's go, husband."

Jungkook smiled happily to his husband. They packed their things and ready to go. The intertwined their fingers together and walked out for the company.

"Ahreum-ah, can you take care of Jimin's works? I want to take him home."

"Yeah, sure. I will, boss.."

"Okay, good.. Thankyou."

Jungkook gave a smile to his staff. He turned to Jimin and gives a wide smile to his husband. Jimin gives a weak smile back to his husband. They continued to walk together to their parked car out there.

Skip

After 30 minutes of driving, they arrived at their house. Jungkook opens the gate using a remote controller and parked his car in the garage there. Jungkook looks at his sleeping husband. Even when Jimin was sleeping, his beauty is still shining. He stared at his husband for a while before waking him up.

"Baby, wake up.. We were arrived.." Jimin opens his eyes slowly.

"Hmm.. We arrived already?"

Jungkook just nodded. He gets out from the car quickly and running to the passenger's side to assist Jimin. He holds Jimin's hands and Jimin gets out from the car slowly. They walks together to go inside of their house.

"You go upstairs and take a shower first. Clean yourself while I'm making you a chicken porridge. I'll bring it to our room and after you finished your shower, I'll feed you, understand?"

"Alright, Kookie.."

"Take a warm shower, okay?"

"Okay, husband.." Jimin chuckled at Jungkook's worriedness. He looks cute.

"Good. I love you.."

"I love you more.."

Jungkook gave a peck on Jimin's forehead. They smiled at each other. After that, Jimin takes an elevator in their house to go up to their room. Once Jimin entered the room, Jungkook goes to the kitchen and and started to prepare the ingredients.

'Why Jimin suddenly being sick? He's just okay yesterday.'

Jungkook wondered, but then he continue focusing on the chicken porridge.