44

Hihi I'm so sorry, readers 🙏🏻 Since so many comments and pm me asking either it's really end or not, the answer is no.. I won't put any ending on my story like that.. I'll give you an ending that everyone want, okay? 😘 So, here you go! Another chapter before I put an epilogue onto this story. 🤗
p/s : but your comments somehow make me happy 🥰

"Jeon Jimin..."

"No, Kookie.. No, you can't do this.. Please, don't mention about word separate, please.."

Jimin went down on both of his knees. With all the messy tears on his cheeks, he looks at his husband's face with a pleading look, hoping that Jungkook will change his mind.

"I don't want to separate with you, Kookie.. Can you live happily, without me beside you..?"

Jungkook takes a glance on Jimin's face. Actually, he really wants to stop all of this scene and put Jimin in his hugs now. He can't bear to see Jimin like that, but he needs to move with what he has planned.

"Maybe I can't.. But if you said that you can live happily without me in front of your eyes, I'm willing to do that.. We have no choice.."

Jimin shakes his head feeling disbelief that Jungkook will easily let him go just like that.

"Because I already accept it, Jimin.. This is our fate. Our marriage was written that it will end here.."

"No-"

"I accept all of my mistakes and faults.."

"Kookie, I-I.. Okay, like this, I promise that I won't do that ever again.. I promise that I'll always trust you and hearing your explanation first what ever happened, okay?"

This time, Jungkook shakes his head. The shake doesn't means a disbelief, but it's means that he against the promise that Jimin want to make to him.

"Enough, Jimin. Don't make me feel more hard to let you go.."

Jimin closes his eyes and bowed his head down to the house's wooden floor.

"Where is your promises you made with our late parents, that you will take care of me for the rest of your life? Where is your promises that you made to me throughout our marriage life, hmm?"

Not willing to looks at Jimin, Jungkook turns his head to the other side.

"I don't have anyone in this world, Kookie.. My parents left me years ago.. And now, you too..? I only have you.. Please, don't leave me.."

Jimin shakes Jungkook's hands rapidly to comfort Jungkook to not let him go.

"You won't leave me, right? Kookie, answer me! Please said that your decision to leave me is all false.."

Even how hard Jimin is crying, Jungkook won't give any replies to him.

"Kookie! Answer me! You won't ever leave me, right?"

When Jimin still hasn't got any answer from his husband, Jimin let his hand go from Jungkook's wrist. He wipes all of his messy tears on the cheeks.

"It's okay, Kookie.. I think I've got an answer from you.. If this is what you want, if this decision will make you happy, I'll leave you.."

Jimin looks up at Jungkook's face for the last time.

"But, I want you to know, that I'll always love you, forever.."

With the heavy heart, Jimin stands up to leave Jungkook. He don't want to stay here for so long, he's afraid that he might cry again, and maybe more worse.

After a few steps Jimin took to go to the door to leave, suddenly..

"I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try"

Jungkook walks towards where Jimin stopped at and stands in front of him.

"If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life"

Jimin puts his index finger on Jungkook's lips to stop him from singing.

And, he continues. "I'm gonna love you.."

Jungkook's bunny smile carved beautifully on his lips. Jimin puts his finger down.

"You forgave me?"

Jungkook nods. "Yes.. I forgave you.."

Not even for a second, Jimin immediately hugs his husband tightly, like his life depend on it. He bursts into tears that he holds before this. Seeing that, Jungkook pats his husband's soft hair lovingly.

"I already forgave you, but why are you still crying..?"

"Y-You said that you want to leave me.. I-I trust it, you know.."

A small laugh comes out from Jungkook's mouth after hearing Jimin's statement.

"Well, that's just my plan with Jin hyung."

Jimin lifts his head and facing Jungkook with the furrowed eyebrows which is means that he don't understand. "Plan...?"

"Yes, plan."

"What plan?"

"A plan to know if you have realized your mistakes or not.. And it's seems like I succeed.."

"What?"

"In fact, I've heard all words you said to Jin hyung through phone just now.. That's why Jin hyung was with me when you arrived here."

Because of that, Jungkook earns a hard punch on his chest from Jimin's small and cute fist. You can imagine how hard it is until it can make Jungkook yelps.

"Baby!"

"That's what you deserve. This is not funny at all."

Jungkook pulls Jimin back in his hugs and their eyes meet. Oh, how he missed this moment so much.

"It's just a plan, baby.. I won't never ever leave you.. You are my happiness.. Jimin, I love you."

"And I love you too.."

Jimin doesn't need even a second to reply back to Jungkook's love words. It's all sincerely come out from his heart. Suddenly, Jungkook lifts up his husband's body like bridal style into his hand. Luckily, Jimin gets to hold Jungkook's neck tightly, or else, he will get fall.

"What do you want to do?!"

"You said that I can give any punishment to you.. So, now, I want to give your punishment.. In our room.."

Jungkook points at his room that not so far away from where they are at by using his eyes while smirking. Realizing that, Jimin become shy and hides his face on Jungkook's shoulder. Jimin's shyness made Jungkook laughs while bringing him into the room.

Jungkook puts his husband's slowly on the bed before he closes the door and locking it. He went back to Jimin and hovered his husband's body under him.

"Baby.."

"Yes?"

"Don't you think that I need a heir for my company?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulder with his not so innocent face, trying to tease his husband.

"I think I need it... So.."

Jimin puts both of his hands around Jungkook's neck and staring at him seductively.

"So, let's make your little heir.."

I don't write smuts, so, bye! You can continue your imagination. You are allowed 😂
Stay tuned for the epilogue! ❤️