16

"Should I tell him or not..?"

That's the question that had been running in Jungkook's mind after he went out from the company. And now, he already at their home's garage but still in the car.

"What if I just keep it as secret?"

"No, Jeon Jungkook! Do you want he knows it from you or he knows it by himself?!"

"But if I tell him by myself, what would be his reaction?"

"Why must she being my secretary? There's many people who are workless.."

Jungkook spoke to himself. His mind is now keep on spinning thinking whether he should tell Jimin or not. He also regretted and keep asking why Ahreum choose her instead of others who apply for this position. But, nothing he can do. The decision was already made and he just need to profesional. He can do that, but Soyeon?

"It's better if I tell him by myself..."

Yes, that's the decision he made. Telling Jimin about Soyeon by himself. He knows if Jimin knows about it by other person, he will get angry which is not good for his pregnancy and it could be harm for Jimin and their unborn baby.

Jimin pov

Click!

"He's back.."

I just sat on the sofa while watching a movie and eating the popcorn. Today, I followed Jungkook's words to stay still and didn't do any works! Plus, I'm also tired after puked out evrything I ate last night this morning. I went down from the sofa slowly and walking towards the door to greet my husband. When I saw him stepped in our home, I opened my arms asking for his hug.

"Welcome home, husband!"

"Baby!"

He hugged me tightly. I loved being in his hug. I felt secure and safe with him. Our eyes met each other while his hands ruffling my hair.

"What are you doing when I'm not around, hmm?"

"I'm eating popcorn there!" I proudly pointed the popcorn jar on the sofa.

"Good!"

He pinched my cute nose lightly. I giggled everytime he does that to me. We hugged each other back before Jungkook started to speak.

"My baby.."

I lifted my head. " Yes.."

"Can we have a sit? I want to tell you something.."

"Why? Any problem?"

"Let's have a sit first."

Why so serious? Anything happened suddenly? I getting curious about what Jungkook will tell me about. We sat on the sofa together. As usual, I will cling to him like a koala and he liked it too. Why he shouldn't? I'm his forever koala!

"What do you want to tell?"

"Actually, it's about t-the new s-secretary.."

"Oh yes.. I forgot to ask you. Who is your new secretary?"

"But before I tell you who is the person, promise me that you don't overreact and think too much without listening to my explanation.."

"Okay then.. Who is the person?"

"K-kim Soyeon.."

"Kim Soyeon?!"

She?! That stupid girl?! If you asked either I know her or not, of course I know! She's the one that made my husband's life miserable when the first time I know him. But, what I worried the most is the previous relationship between she and my husband.

"I-is s-he y-your ex-girlfriend, right...?"

I saw Jungkook bowed his head down and nodded agreeing to my words.

"Yes, she is..

I took a deep a breath after hearing his statement and facing the other side processing to what I hear from Jungkook said just now.

"But, baby.. I don't know anything about she being my new secretary. This is not me who manage and agree about the position. I gave the work to Ahreum to take care of. And I also didn't expect it will be her.. I doubt Ahreum also don't know anything about the personal matter between me and her.."

"Kookie, do you will.."

I stopped my words since I also didn't have any strength to utter those words. It made me felt pain in my heart.

"No no no! I won't! Never and ever!"

I knew he already expect what I'm gonna say.

"I love you! Only you! And also our baby! Please, baby.. You know me right? You know how bad my depression is when she left me with that stupid reason? You think that I'm gonna get back again with the person who destroy my love? And left you behind? No! It not gonna happened.. We already married for almost 2 years and we will have a baby together. Please trust me.."

My heart can't bear when I saw my husband's tears started to drop. I will always trust him no matter what. It's just.. sometimes the evil side of me said to not too trust on my husband. But you know? We must have a good thoughts on other person no matter how curious I'm with him.

"I love you too, husband.. And please don't destroy my trust on you.."

"I won't."

"I trust you. So much.."

"Thank you, baby. You're the only husband that I married with.."

A soft kiss landed on my forehead from Jungkook as he said that sentence. I closed my eyes feeling the love from him through the kiss.

"Let's go into our room.."

I furrowed my eyebrows. Suddenly? Does he want to do that? No no. I'm pregnant! We can't do that! Aishh Jeon Jimin! What are thinking about? As he saw my eyebrows furrowed, he chuckled.

His big hand caressing my tummy. "Baby, I want to have a time cuddling and pampering you and our baby.."

"Let's go.."