Prologue

A year ago

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook takes, Park Jimin, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cheerish, till death do you apart, according to God's holy law?"
"Yes, I do.."

"Do you, Park Jimin takes, Jeon Jungkook to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cheerish, till death do you apart, according to God's holy law?"

"Yes, I do.."

"Now, I pronounce you as husband and husband. You may kiss each other.."

They smiled. They closed their face to each other's and two pair of lips connected. They felt the love. The sincere love between them. After all the wedding ceremony, Jungkook brought Jimin to meet their others family members.

"Congrats, sweet couple!"

"Take a good care of each other, okay?"

"Both of you don't be too naughty.."

"I'm waiting for Jikook's baby!"

They chuckled everytime someone congratulating them. Many wishes they had got. They thanked all the guests for coming to their wedding.

"Jimin, can I excuse myself for a while? You can continue to greet other guests.."

"Ouh, okay. Don't be so long.." Jimin smiled.

"I won't.." Jungkook replied the smile.

After that, Jungkook run to the backstage and meet the mc. He grabs a mic after all things are already set by the mc.

"Test, test, test.."

Jimin heard a familiar voice and he turned his head immediately. He felt something curious when he saw his husband on the stage while holding a mic.

"One, two, three.. Hi and a very good evening to everyone who come to my wedding. Thank you for all the wishes to me and my husband. We appreciate that so much. And also thank you for your time coming here."

Jimin hears every words from husband diligencely.

"Why I stand here on this stage? I want to do something special. Special for my beloved husband there. Jeon Jimin, I covered this song specially for you. Hear me.."

Jimin shocked. His heart is beating fast. Suddenly, a beautiful song rhythm can be heard. And Jungkook's voice echoed beautifully in the venue.

"When you close your eyes, tell me, what are you dreamin'
Everything, I wanna know it all."

Suddenly, Jungkook got down from the stage. He walked towards Jimin and took his hand climbing up together to go up the stage. He put his hand on Jimin's shoulder and continue his singing.

"I'd spend ten thousand hours and ten thousand more
Oh, if that's what it takes to learn that sweet heart of yours
And I might never get there, but I'm gonna try
If it's ten thousand hours or the rest of my life
I'm gonna love you
I'm gonna love you.."

Jimin faces Jungkook. "Thank you, Kookie.."

"Thanks to you also. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you because you agreed to marry me. Thank you for accepting me. This song is for you. My love towards you expressed in this song.. I love you, baby.."

"I love you too, husband.. Forever ever.."