1

"And.. The Best Entrepenuer goes to...." the announcer stopped. It makes all the candidates of that award's heart beating more faster than usual.
The announcer open an envelope which has a winner's name inside it. He then smiled looking at the winner's name.

"Congratulations, it's Jeon Jungkook!" With that announcement, many loud claps echoed in the venue.

"Oh my, it's me.."

Jungkook still in shock. He stand up from his seat and handshaking other entrepenuers there. With his mixed feelings, he takes a deep breath and climbing up the stairs to go on the stage. He politely bowing to the announcer and receives a trophy and a bouquet of flower with both of his trembling hands. And now, it's time for his speech. Jungkook reached a mic provided there and starts his speech. He feels like his heart want to go out from his body.

"H-hello... Oh my god, I'm so nervous. First thing first, this valuable award is literally beyond my expectation. I've a hope on this award but I've never expect that I will receive this award today. I don't know why, but since so many other seniors in this field was here, so I don't put any high hopes on this. But, a miracle happened and I'm thankful for that."

"Second one is I want to say thanks to all the person that always here by my side even during my ups and downs. All my friends and my company staffs, thank you so much for your hard works bringing up our company together. And the most important person that I want to say thank you the most is my beloved husband there. Dear, thank you for your endless support towards me. Thank you for taking care of me. I'll never stop loving you forever. Thank you."

Jungkook gives a last bow once again after his speech. He smiled to the announcer and to the audiences. Many claps can be heard again. Jungkook walks to the backstage for an interview and photography session.

Meanwhile, a pair of touches eyes from the audience's seats looks proudly to Jungkook. Eyes that full with love.

And he's Jeon Jimin, Jungkook's husband. Jungkook's half life. Jungkook's heart.

After the interview and photography session, Jungkook goes back to where his seat is to continue the award event. 2 hours passed by and that's the end of the award event. Jimin gets up from his seat and started searching for his husband at the candidates seats. After 5 minutes, he spotted a man and he smiled.

"Hello husband.." Jimin put one of his hand Jungkook's waist.

"Oh, hello baby.. Wait.. Sir, can you take a photo of us?"

"Two of you? Yeah sure.."

"Us? You're the winner, Kookie.. Not me.."

"You're the cause of my victory, baby.. Come, take a picture with me.."

Jungkook pulled Jimin's hand and they are standing in front of the camera, beside each other, and.. Click! A flash of camera occured.

They thanked the cameraman and walk out to go the waiting room. About the picture, the cameraman said that they will send their picture by email.

"Congratulations on you, Kookie.. You worked hard for this.. I'm very proud of you.."

Jimin's sincere words can be heard. It's a true. He really really proud of his husband. Jungkook sacrificed everything for his company. Jungkook worked hard to achieve this grand award. Suddenly, Jungkook turns him around and puts both of his hands on Jimin's waist while Jimin's hand placed on his husband's chest.

"Like what I said just now, thank you and I love you.."

Jungkook cupped Jimin's forehead. They stared deeply inside each other's eyes. Two beautiful smiles carved on their lips.

"So.. Can I have my gift tonight?"

"W-what gift?!" Jimin's eyebrows furrowed.

"My winning gift! I want it tonight.. please.."

A light punch landed on Jungkook's chest that made him laughed. Jimin hides his face on his husband's chest to cover his reddened cheeks. Eventhough they were married since a year ago, but Jimin is still shy when his husband teasing him.

Jungkook lifts Jimin's chin. "Can I?"

"Of course you can.."

"So, let's go!"

"Where do you want to go? Why you're pulling my hand?"

"Home! I.. We can't be tired ! We have to save our energy for tonight! It'll be a long night for us.." Jungkook smirked. His eyebrows wiggled multiple times.

"Oh my god.. Pervert! Whose husband are you, hah?"

"I'm yours, baby.."

"I'm yours too, Kookie.."

"Yes.. And we can't waste our time! Let's go!" Jungkook pulling Jimin's hand.

'Aish this man..' Jimin chuckled. Without complaining, Jimin followed his husband. Why should he complain about? He liked it too.