31

An hour passed by really quick but still, no messages or calls from Jin hyung. Jungkook is still waiting for it. While waiting, suddenly he thought about Soyeon. Soyeon is the one who caused all of this happened. And he knows how to make Soyeon regret of what he already did.

"Just do what I said, okay?"

"Okay, boss.."

"And make sure she get the notice."

"Alright."

Jungkook called Ahreum, asking her to do what he had planned. Nobody that he's trusting on now and he only depends on Ahreum herself.

"Oh by the way, Ahreum, one more thing.."

"What is it, boss?"

"I won't be able to enter my office in about a few weeks more.."

"Okay.. But, boss.. Can I know why...?"

Jungkook sighed. For him, it's such a hard question to answer. But, Ahreum needs to know the reason why he won't enter the office again. And, she also needs to know because she is one of the staff that close to Jimin and they looks like a bestfriend. However, Ahreum still respect Jimin as her senior and a husband of her own boss.

"It's about my husband.."

"Mr. Jimin? What's wrong with Mr. Jimin?"

"He... He had a miscarriage.." 

A low and sad tone can be heard from Jungkook's voice. Hearing that, Ahreum felt guilty for asking that question. She supposed not to ask that kind of sensitive question. She knows the couple so well. She knows that the couple always faced many question about when they will have a child after knowing that they already married 2 years ago. 

"I-I'm so s-sorry, Mr. Jungkook.. I d-don't know.. "

"Don't worry.. it's okay.."

"I feel so sorry for your loss.."

A line of smile was shaped on Jungkook's lips. "Thank you, Ahreum.."

"You're welcome, boss.."

"Hmm, then I think that's all. Continue your works and don't forget about my instruction just now. Do it today. And make sure she gets it by today."

"I will, boss."

"Good."

With that, they ended their call. When he wants to turn off his phone, suddenly a message pop out on the screen. It was from Jin! He fastly open the chat room and read the message he got.

'Come here. He's already fell asleep.'

As he reads the message, he immediately go to the counter to pay the drink he ordered. After the cashier gives back his remaining money, he runs to a lift near the cafeteria to go to the floor where Jimin's ward room stated at. When he's about to enter, he bumped onto Jin who wants to left the room.

"Hyung, is Jimin okay?"

"He's okay.. Just don't wake him up.."

"Okay.."

"And just now, a doctor came and told me that Jimin will discharge tomorrow if nothing happen and he's stable."

"Oh... But, where do you want to go, hyung?" Jungkook asked asked he noticed Jin brings his bag and seems like he's ready to go.

"I want to go back to my home. I have many works to do tomorrow.."

"I'm so sorry, hyung for burdening you to come here." Jungkook bowed his head down.

Jin puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and pats it. "It's not a burden, Jungkook.. Both of you are like my own younger brothers. So, why not I help my own younger brothers when they in need, right?"

Jungkook gave his beautiful smile to Jin. He's so grateful that he introduced to Jin who can be his friend and most of the time, his hyung.

"Thanks, hyung.. You are so kind."

Jin smiled back to him. "Okay then.. If you need anything, just call me, okay?"

"Okay, hyung.."

"Bye...!"

"Bye...!"

They exchange their bye and hand waves. After Jin disappeared from his sight, Jungkook pushes the door silently not wanting to wake his husband up. He walks slowly towards Jimin and approaches him. He pats his husband's hair while looking at him lovingly.

"Baby.. Jin hyung told me that doctor said you will discharge tomorrow."

Even Jimin is sleeping, Jungkook knows Jimin hears all of his words. He continues to run his finger through Jimin's soft brown hair.

"I will take care of you throughout your recovery process.."

A soft kiss from Jungkook landed on Jimin's forehead. Jungkook is  grateful that Jimin doesn't have any broken part of his body because of the accident. He's grateful that Jimin still can go through his live normally, walking, eating and many more. But the thought of them losing their baby made his eyes automatically brim with tears.

"I'm sorry, baby.. I'm so sorry.."

Once again, a kiss landed on Jimin. But this time, it's a bit longer. A kiss that full with sorry, full with regret and full with love. That night, he stays beside Jimin only. He's taking care of his husband eventhough he's just sleeping all the day. And because of he was so tired, he was fell asleep on the chair while his head lying on the bed with his hands as a pillow.

***********************
Jimin's pov

I woke up from my sleep when I felt someone beside me. I open my eyes and saw Jungkook sleeping soundly not facing me.  Maybe he was tired. I looks at his body figure through a small light from the hospital's corridor. If someone asking me either I miss my husband or not, my answer will be a yes. I miss being in Jungkook's hug. The soft touch from him made me feel ease and calm from any problem. I felt secure in his embrace.

But I can't look at Jungkook's face. When we're facing each other, the memory of him cheating on me playing again in my mind. The moment I saw their faces are so close and almost kiss will forever be in my memory box. Also, because of that, I lose my child. The pain of losing my child that needs just 3 more months to be in my arms is definitely unbearable.

I close my eyes to calm myself from crying and turning my head to face another side. Without me notices, I fell asleep back with the pain that was still there in my heart.