32

At the company

Soyeon pov

"What is this?"

I just comeback from toilet and surprised when I saw a piece of rectangle envelope landed nicely on my table. A very suspicious envelope. I looks around. Who knows someone near to my table's area notices. I asked each of them, no one saw it. Then, I look at the front of the envelope.

TO : KIM SOYEON

"Wow, full name."

Why my heart pounding very fast? I ignore the feeling and I open the envelope properly. A piece of paper is the ingredient inside the envelope. How the letter was folded nicely seems like it's an important official letter. But why to me?

I unfold the letter. The first thing you will see when you unfolded a letter is the title. But, this time, I read it from the very above of the letter. It's officially from the company with the company full address stated on the letter.

'Promotion letter? Who knows, right'

I thought to myself that thing. Then, I moved my eyes slowly to the main title of the letter with a happy feeling. Not knowing that actually my thought is totally wrong and the title made me in shock.

"What the?!"

I read the title again and over again with a hope that I misread it. But nothing change. It's still the same title. I read the content of the letter with the fast heartbeat.

"I know who is the sender of this letter.."

I take the letter with me and walking fastly towards Ahreum's table. And luckily, she's there doing her work. She's must be the one who knows everything about the purpose of this letter sent to me.

"Ahreum! What is this?!"

I punched the table along with the letter I received. She lifted her head and facing me.

"What?!"

Oh my god, the anger in my body is boiling hard when she's pretend like she don't know anything about me and the letter. I point to the letter that was on her table.

"This!"

She turned her head to where I point my finger to. She saw the letter and suddenly, a smirk shaped on her lips made me want to punch her face right now.

"So.. You already saw the letter.."

 "What's all this?!"

"It's a small gift from boss to you.."

A termination letter. It's a termination letter to me! And, Jungkook's sign is also there! I breathe hardly to hold my anger from blowing out. 

"You...!"

"Now, you can go to your table and clean up all of your things. Then, you can go out from the company. Thank you for your hard work."

She bowed and smiled to me sarcastically. She ignore me after that. Oh gosh! I frustrated so much! I left her with the anger feeling while stepping my feet to express it.

"How dare you, Jungkook.."

***********************
Jungkook pushes the room door revealing Jimin who is sitting and staring to the window in the room. Maybe thinking about something. Jungkook enters the room while bringing Jimin's discharged letter and a wheelchair. They are ready to go back to their own home. Jungkook put the wheelchair a bit far from Jimin and walks towards him.

"Baby.. Let's go.. Your discharge letter is done.."

No answer from Jimin. He's just adjusting the jacket he's wearing. But, Jungkook understand him. He's still needs his recovery process and maybe after that, he and Jimin will be back as usual? For now, he needs to be patient and just waiting for Jimin become healthy again. Without waiting for Jimin's answer, he pushes the wheelchair that he brought just now towards Jimin.

"Come, sit here.."

Jimin turns as he notices the wheelchair beside him. He lifts his head to Jungkook with a dissatisfied face.

"Do you think I'm a disabled person? Can't walk?" A sharp glance was given by Jimin.

"No, baby... That's not what I meant.. But, you still not too healthy yet.."

"I. Still. Can. Walk. By. Myself."

Jimin stands up from the bed to prove that he can walk and no need to use the wheelchair. He tries to walk step by step before he felt a slight pain on his lower abdomen and almost fell. Luckily, Jungkook managed to catch his husband from falling. Jimin hissed at the pain he felt.

"See? No, baby.. You must follow my words.. Sit here..."

Just a soft voice from Jungkook can be heard by Jimin's ears. As Jungkook knows that Jimin is still mad at him, he needs to be soft to Jimin because a fire can only be calmed with the existence of water, right?

Because of the pain, he followed Jungkook's words and sit on the wheelchair beside him with the help by his husband eventhough without his willing. But from inside of his heart, he really want sit on the wheelchair because he knows he will feel a pain. He denies it as his ego and the mad feeling regained control of his body. 

"Good.. Then now... We are ready to go!"

Jungkook takes all of his and Jimin's stuff before he pushes the wheelchair out of the hospital. Once they arrived at the car, Jungkook scoops Jimin into his arms and lifting him to put his husband on the passenger's seat of the car while stuffs on the back seat. He pushes the wheelchair back to a nurse there and thanked her. He rushingly go back to the car not wanting Jimin to wait for him and started the car's engine.

Throughout their journey to go back home, only the sound of songs from the radio echoed in the car. No words from both of them. As for Jimin, he just looks at outside of the car enjoying the scenery. Seeing that, Jungkook got an idea. He changes the song.

Do you love the rain, does it make you dance
When you're drunk with your friends at a party
What's your favorite song, does it make you smile
Do you think of me

Suddenly, the song was stopped and made Jungkook turns his head to Jimin. Jimin stopping the song. The song that used to be his favorite song.

"I want to sleep."

Jimin closes his eyes and comfortably adjusting his body to sleep without any guilty feeling for stopping the song.

"Oh.. o-okay."

Jungkook sighed heavily. He don't want to say too much because Jimin also already falling asleep and just continue to focus on his driving.