36

"Thank you for coming, hyung.."

It's been 2 hours since Jin came to the couple house, accompanying and having chats with Jimin. It's already night and he don't want to stay here for too long. So, Jin decided to go back home before the night getting more late. He had told Jimin that he wants to go back but before that, he messaged Jungkook first to let him know.

"Welcome, Jungkook.."

Jin wears his sandals nicely before he's facing Jungkook. There's a worried look on the younger face. Not a happy face that he used to have, but a gloomy and sad face is now pasted on his face replacing the happy one. Releasing that, Jin puts one of his hand on Jungkook's shoulder and pats it.

"Don't be too worry, Jungkook.. Just bear some more time and I'm sure he will be okay.."

A sigh comes out from Jungkook's as his head bowed down. Trying to think positively that everything will be okay. No more fighting, raised voice and the most important one is no more hurting each other's hearts after this.

"I hope so.." said Jungkook with a smile on his face.

"Okay then.. Take a good care of yourself and Jimin, alright?"

"I will.. You too, hyung.."

Jin nodded before he started to walk out from the house. "Bye!"

"Bye! Drive safely!" Jungkook raises his voice a bit to reply Jin's bye as his hyung is already outside of their house's gate.

Before entering his car, Jin makes an 'okay' sign with his hand when he hears what Jungkook said. After that, Jungkook closes the door and climbs up the stairs to go into the bathroom as he wants to shower himself. He don't want to bother Jimin because he knows that Jimin will dislike his action.

But, before he goes inside of the bathroom, he looks at his husband from upstairs for a while. Suddenly, he notices that Jimin takes the bowl in front of him and feeds himself the porridge. Spoon by spoon, and finally Jimin finished the porridge cleanly. 

Jungkook who stares him from upstairs just smiling widely at the sight. Even though Jimin don't want Jungkook to feed him, the sight of Jimin eating and finished the porridge is definitely for him. At least, he knows Jimin was already ate. 

"It's must be tasty.." said Jungkook slowly. 

***********************
Soyeon's home

"Soyeon, where do you want to go?"

Soyeon's housemate and also her bestfriend, Naeun asking her curiously as she saw Soyeon takes her bag and the car key while rushingly going out from the house. Soyeon stops what she's doing when she heard Naeun's voice.

"I want to meet Jungkook."

Naeun seems shocked at her statement. 

"Why should you meet him? You and him are nothing to be related with.. Neither as a lover nor as a boss and worker..."

Naeun felt pity on Soyeon. Since the day she got the termination letter, her life looks a bit miserable. She always daydreaming and asking why Jungkook did that to her. After some time, she finally decided to meet and face to face with Jungkook while asking the real purpose of the termination letter that she got.

"I want to ask why I got the termination letter. I did nothing though!"

Soyeon wants to step out from her house but stopped when Naeun grabs her wrist.

"Soyeon... Don't.."

" No no.. I must go now..."

The stubbornness of Kim Soyeon never changes since the day Naeun knew her in about 2 years ago. Soyeon still wants to go out eagerly even was stopped by Naeun.

"Soyeon, please.. It's useless if you go now.. Maybe he already slept "

Naeun gives a pleading and soft face and voice to her. Soyeon turns her heads and facing Naeun for a while.

"The night is already late, Soyeon.. It's dangerous out there.. You are a woman, remember that.."

Naeun comforts his bestfriend to not going out in this late night. You will never know what is out there. Robbers, kidnappers. Naeun don't want Soyeon to risk her life just because of she wants to meet Jungkook with that stupid reason. And, Naeun succeed. Soyeon takes her step back.

"Okay.."

"Good.. Now, come in.."

They step inside of the house together. Naeun felt so relieved when Soyeon followed her words. Naeun sends her besfriend to her room before she goes to her own room to get a sleep.

Jikook's bedroom

Jungkook pov

I stare at my sleeping husband. He's so beautiful even when he sleeps. I caress his hair slowly as I don't want to wake him up. He must be tired and stress. Seeing him just make me brim with tears. I kiss him softly for a few second before I lift my head and continues to caress his hair while looking at his angel face lovingly.

"I love you, baby.. Don't be mad at me.."

"Don't be sad and sick anymore.. I can't bear to see you in that in situation again.. I really want to explain everything to you.. But, you don't wants to listen to me.. I guess.. It's not the right time yet.."

I keep caressing his hair and a small smile carved on my lips. 

"But I will never give up. I will wait until that time will come.."

A last soft kiss I gave to Jimin before I close my eyes to sleep while hoping that tomorrow life will be the good and nice one to me and Jimin.

"Good night, my love Jimin.."