7

"Baby.."

"Hmm.."

"Don't need to do the dishes. I will do it later."

"But I-i.."

Suddenly, Jimin felt something want to get out from his stomach. He closed his mouth and ran to a toilet. He kneeled beside the toilet bowl and puked out everything he has ate just now and maybe last night.

"Jimin!"

Jungkook was shocked and ran to follow his husband to the toilet. When he reached there, he saw Jimin was vomiting. He rubbed Jimin's back to let the vomit out.

"Done?"

Jimin nodded. Jungkook helps Jimin stood up and brushed his teeth. After finished everything, Jungkook leads Jimin to their living room and sat down together on the sofa. Jimin already experienced these things since 2 weeks ago but he said it's just a normal stomach ache. Stomach ache for 2 weeks? It is unacceptable.

"You are not in a good condition, dear. Don't go anywhere. Just sit here with me."

Jungkook called his sick husband. Jungkook tapped on the sofa next to him so Jimin can sit beside him to cuddle together. Jimin sat down and Jungkook put his hand on his husband's shoulder.

"Are you okay, baby? Your face look a bit pale.. It's already 2 weeks you became like this."

Jungkook asked in a worried tone. Jungkook is sad when he saw his husband is sick or not feeling well. Jungkook's hand carressed Jimin's face lovingly. Jimin smiled and took Jungkook's hand and put their hands together.

"Kookie, I'm okay. You worried about me too much! No need to be worry, okay?"

"You are lying.."

"No! I'm not lying to you. l'm just.. a little bit tired lately. And about the vomiting, it not happen everyday. So, I think it's just normal stomach ache since my schedule meal nowadays is not regular.. Don't worry, okay?"

"Of course I'm worried about you! You are my husband! My everything! My half life! Without you, how can I survive to live?" said Jungkook. Jimin chuckled and hugged his husband immidiately by his side.

"l'm okay, Kookie.."

"Baby, do you love me?"

"What are you talking about? Of course I love you. I love you more than everything. More than myself either."

"And, if you love me, can you please.. Go to a clinic tomorrow? At least, I can confirm myself that you are alright. Nothing bad happened on you. Can you do that? For me?"

Jimin faced Jungkook. He looks at his husband's worried face. Jungkook's face is full with hope. Hoping that Jimin will follow his request to go to a clinic.

"But you know that I don't like going to a clinic, right?"

"But please.. This time only.."

Although Jimin hates clinic so much, but he can't bear to see his husband's worried face. It will make him sad too.

"Hmm.. Okay okay.. I will go to a clinic tomorrow.. But only when I'm with you.."

"I want to accompany you, but.."

"But?"

Jungkook hesitated. He want to bring Jimin to a clinic tomorrow but suddenly he remebered that he had a meeting with all of his company's shareholders and he can't postpone it.

"I have a meeting tomorrow.."

"What meeting?" Jimin sighed.

"Meeting with all of our company's shareholders.. You know it's important, right?"

Jimin bowed down his head. He understands Jungkook's works because he also

works there at the same company. He knows how busy the company is. He knows how important the shareholders are to the company. And he also knows how effort Jungkook made to let the company become as big as now. But he just want Jungkook to accompany him tomorrow.

"I know.. But, you can not replace yourself with other staff?"

Jungkook shaked his head means NO as his answer.

"Then I don't want to go."

"Baby.."

"No. Only with you.."

"Jimin-ah.."

"Only with you. That's it."

Jungkook sighed. This is Jimin he knew since 2 years ago. Eventhough he is soft and sweet person, his stubborn showed sometimes. Not everytime, but he will become stubborn when he really that thing very much and he will defend it. So, what Jungkook can do now is just to give in.

"Then, since I have a very important meeting and I can't accompany you and you also don't want to go to a clinic without me, you can stay at home."

"Yeayy!"

"But." Jungkook said with his stern voice.

Jimin scared. "Yea?"

"Don't do anything weird at home. Just stay and lay down on bed only. You're sick, baby.."

"Yes, Kookie.. I know. But I don't do anything weird at home.."

Jimin defended himself. Jungkook hold Jimin's waist and look at each other eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Sure.."

"Promise me?"

Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly and placed his head on Jungkook's chest as this is the place that he comfortable enough with. Jungkook put his left cheeck on top of Jimin's head.

"I promise.."

Jungkook smiled. He hopes Jimin will fulfill his promise to just stay and lay down on their bed while he's attending a meeting at company. But Jungkook don't know Jimin will do something that Jungkook against Jimin to do that again.