18

"Nice to meet you.."

Soyeon pulled out her hand as she want to greet Jimin. But Jimin had that curiousity of Soyeon sincereness. 

"Don't worry. I won't do anything to you.."

Her face shows nothing to curious about. And Jimin just greet back her hands and handshaking it together with the thought that Soyeon just want to be friend with him.

"How you are doing?"

"I'm fine. You?"

"Same as you.."

"Then it's good."

"So, how your married life with K-ko.. Nope I mean Mr. Jungkook?"

She almost spoke out that name. She doesn't afraid of Jimin getting jealous now, but she will do it later. It's too early.

"I'm happy with him. He make me feel like I'm the luckiest man in the world."

"Oh I see.." said Soyeon with her annoyed face.

"Oh by the way Jimin, I have something to give to you.. As an introductory gift from me to you.."

Jimin shocked. He doesn't expect that Soyeon will be this kind to him. It's rarely found this type of ex. Jimin just relieved that Soyeon is not like the ex on the tv drama and novel.

"What is it?"

"Here is it.."

Soyeon handed out a plastic to Jimin contained the thing that she want to give to Jimin.

"Pineapple?"

"Yes. I just randomly bought it at a shop near."

"But why you give this to me? You bought it for you.."

"Since you're here, why not I give it to you?"

Jimin was so happy. He's literally started to crave on some food and one of it is pineapple. Luckily, she bought the peeled pineapple so he just grab and eat it.

"Thank you, Soyeon!"

"You're welcome.."

With the high desire of eating, Jimin opened the lid of the bottle without any concern. He grabbed the small fork provided in the plastic bag and started to poke one of the pineapple's slice. But what Jimin didn't notice is Soyeon. She started to carve a devil smile once Jimin fed the pineapple into his mouth. After the second slice, he stopped eating.

"I will eat just two of them. The rest I will eat it with Kookie.."

He closed it with a happy face because he got what he wanted to eat. But when he wants to put aside the jar, he suddenly feel something on his stomach. A pain that he never felt since he first month of pregnancy.

"O-owhhhh.."

"What's wrong, Jimin? Are you okay?" asked Soyeon concernly.

"I-it's pain..O-ouch.. Kookie!"

Hearing a scream from her boss' office, Ahreum rushingly entered the office from toilet with a worried face. She doesn't tell Jimin about it since she saw Jimin busily talking with Soyeon so she doesn't want to interrupt the chat.

"Mr. Jimin! Are y-you.. Oh my god, blood!"

Jimin looked down and saw many drops of blood started to flow down between his thighs. He panicked. But suddenly, he can hear someone foot step that running towards him.

"Baby!"

Jungkook shocked when he entered his office and saw the blood while Jimin was holding his stomach as the sign that he was in pain right now. Without wasting anytime, he go to Jimin's side.

"Baby! What's wrong?!"

"It's burn.."

A short answer from Jimin with the hope Jungkook can understand it. He doesn't have any energy more to explain about the pain. Jungkook started to panic. He held Jimin's hand with his.

"Ahreum, what happen to my husband?!" Jungkook raised up his voice.

"I don't know, boss. I went to toilet because I saw Mr. Jimin had a chat with Soyeon and eating some fruit.."

"What fruit?!"

"That one.."

Ahreum pointed out the glass jar of pineapple that Soyeon gave to Jimin. Yes, that's true. Jimin just went well until Soyeon came and gave the fruit. And Jimin started to feel pain after eating the pineapple.

"Who give it to Jimin?!"

"Soyeon." replied Ahreum immiediately.

"I didn't do anything.. I just give the pineapple.." Soyeon defend herself.

"You..."

"J-jungkook.. I-it's hurt.. S-so much.."

Jungkook became so angry towards Soyeon and feel like want to yell at her. But, when he heard Jimin whined about his pain, he realized back that he should focus on his husband. Jungkook carries Jimin up carefully.

"Ahreum, can you drive for me? Using my car. The key is on my table."

"O-okay boss.."

Ahreum grabbed the car key and went out first to start the engin. But before he went out from his office, he warned Soyeon.

"If anything happen to them, you know what I can do, Soyeon.."

Jungkook rushed to his car carrying Jimin. After Jungkook had leave the office, Soyeon started to laugh out aloud. Does she know that Jimin is pregnant? Of course she knows.

Flashback

"He is pregnant?!"

"Yes that's what I know.."

Yes, she had asked the other staffs the reason why Jimin stopped working for a while. And she already found out what the reason is. In her mind now, she already had the solution how to make Jungkook hate on Jimin.

"Thank you, Jimin for making my work easier.."

End of flashback

She took the pineapple's jar while smirking.

"Why you so stupid, Jimin?"

She put it back on table. "After your miscarriage, Jungkook will be so sad because I know, Jungkook loves kids so much and he want to have his own child.."

"But you make him dissapointed. After that, he will leave you alone.."

"That's the reward of stealing my Kookoo.. Serve you right, dear.."

She went out from Jungkook's office with the face with full of satisfaction. She made it for now. And there's more to go.