34

Jungkook scooped up the delicious porridge from the pot into a bowl. A smile never left his lips while thinking how Jimin will like and love his porridge so much. Other than that, he wants to show that his intention to take care of him is serious and not just playing around.

"Okay, it's done.."

Jungkook put the pot lid back so that the remaining porridge can be eaten later. He lifts the bowl and puts it on their dining table that near to the living room. Suddenly, he heard foot steps from the stairs and notices Jimin is coming down from upstairs.

"Jimin?"

His body really wants to run upto Jimin but when he remembered back that his action will be dislike by Jimin, he restrains himself for doing that and just watching every Jimin's steps. Jimin walks to the living room and sits on the sofa there. He turned the tv with his straight face.

"You said that you want to sleep..?"

"I can't."

Jimin still answering Jungkook's question eventhough without looking at him. His eyes is still on the tv not wanting to move to anywhere including Jungkook's face and eyes. Jimin's answer brought a smile on Jungkook's lips. 

"Since you can't sleep, how about eating? Well, I've made porridge for you.."

Jungkook brings the bowl of porridge to the living room slowly. He sits beside Jimin with his hands still the bowl.

"Come, let me feed you.."

Jungkook scooped up some of the porridge from inside of the bowl and brings it in front of Jimin's mouth. But, Jimin turned his face away from the spoon while hoping that Jungkook understand he don't want to eat.

"I don't want."

"Why? Baby, you must eat on time so that you can eat your medicine. In this way, you can recover quickly..  So here, open you mouth.."

Jungkook also opens his mouth but in a cute way wanting to comfort Jimin. But, it's not working on Jimin anymore. Maybe he was fell on Jungkook's cuteness, but after what had happened, he's literally changes from what he used to be. In fact, Jungkook's behavior just added more to his anger.

"Jungkook! I said I don't want it! Is it hard for you to understand?!"

Knowing that Jimin is mad on him, he puts back the spoon he holds into the bowl and put it on a coffee table in front of him. But, he still sits by Jimin's side as he wanted to say something.

"Baby, you know what? I felt so grateful because you can be here now, at our home and by my side. 

A small smile carved on Jungkook's lips before he continued his words.

"Yes, maybe it's our fate to no having a child at this time. But, we never know what will happen in the future, right? As for now, you saved from any danger and pain are definitely enough for me. And like what I said just now, I will stay by your side everyday until you recovered back.."

Only a soft voice can be heard by Jungkook. But still, it will never change Jimin's mindset to keep on ignoring Jungkook. No words coming out from Jimin's mouth as he don't want to utter anything.

"Jimin.. Did you hear what I said just now?"

Silent. 

"Baby...?"

"Just want to take care of me now?"

A stern and cold voice from Jimin when he uttered that words. He turns his head to look at his husband.

"You cheated on me in front my own eyes! And because of you, my baby is gone!"

Jimin's eyes started to brim with tears. The fact that his baby is gone is really painful indeed even it had been 2 weeks since the accident happened. Jungkook made all of his dream to hold his baby broken into pieces just like that.

Jungkook sighed. "You can't say like that.."

Jimin smirked with his red eyes because of the tears. "Why can't I? It's true though.."

Jungkook takes a deep breath and releases it slowly. It's not easy to deal with his Jimin now. The incident really changes him from a lovely person into a cold-hearted one.

"Okay okay, baby.. I may don't know what you felt actually.. So for now, you just take a good rest and I will accompany you.."

"Jungkook, just leave me alone.."

"How can I leave you al-"

"Just leave!"

Jimin annoyed when Jungkook didn't understand what he just said. With his still angry face, he continues to watch the drama. Realizing that Jimin don't want to talk to him, he stands up from the sofa and go to the upstairs. Before that, he takes his phone that was placed on the dining table and brings it with him. When he arrives their room, he unlocked his phone and started to search someone's number. He found the number and pushes the button call immediately.

"Hello, Jin hyung.."

"Hello, Jungkook.. Why did you call me?"

Who else he wants to depend and rely on right now? It's only Jin who can help him when it comes about Jimin.

"Hyung... I need your help..."

"Why?" Asked Jin while hugging a pillow on his sofa.

"Can you come to my house and meet Jimin..?"