35

"Can you come here for a while and meet Jimin...?"

On the other side, Jin started to feel worried over Jimin as he knows that his friend is still in his healing process. He's afraid Jimin is feeling pain anywhere.

"Did something happened on Jimin?"

"No.. No.. I-It's just that.."

Jungkook hesitates to tell Jin his intention. He's afraid that it will burden Jin. Jin already helped him a lot since the day when they were planned to marry until now.

"It's just that...?"

Jungkook relieves a deep breath before continues to talk.

"It's just that.. I don't know what to do.. He refuses to talk with me.. He don't want to eat also.. A-And I think, you are the only person that he can have a talk with right now.. Please, hyung?"

Jungkook really don't know what to do. And he really hopes that Jin will agree to come to his house. When Jin heard that, Jin stopped for a while from speaking with Jungkook. He knows this will happen when Jimin wakes up and knows about the news.

"Okay then, give me a half an hour and I will be there."

"Thanks, hyung.."

After 30 minutes

Their house's doorbell ringing, meaning that Jin was arrived. Jungkook comes down to open the door as he knows that Jin was arrived. Jimin's face looks very curious about who came to his house this evening. Jungkook open the door revealing Jin who is wearing a simple clothes and a cap on his head with a phone in his hand. As he saw Jin, Jungkook gives a small smile to Jin to welcome him.

"Jin hyung... Come inside.. He's at our living room.."

Jin nodded and stepped inside the house. He walks towards their living room because it's not his first time coming here. At living room, he saw Jimin is watching tv with an untouched porridge inside a bowl in front of him. As he saw Jimin, he greets his beloved bestfriend.

"Jimin."

Jimin moves his gaze from the tv towards the sound direction and he saw his Jin hyung is standing not so far away from him.

"Hyung.."

Jin gives his beautiful plump smile to Jimin while walking to him. He sits beside Jimin and put his phone on the coffee table there. Jungkook saw the situation immediately going to upstairs as he don't want to bother the bestfriends having their time together. When Jungkook disappeared from his sight, Jin starts the conversation.

"Are you okay, Jimin..?"

"I'm okay, hyung.." said Jimin while giving a forced smile.

"But why Jungkook called me and said that you don't want to talk to him..?

"Did Jungkook complain to you?" Jimin started to feel angry.

"But it's true, right?"

Jimin pinched his head. "I'm tired, hyung.. That's it.."

Jin knows Jimin is lying. He knows Jimin is not okay since the accident happened, or be more specific, since he knows that he lost his baby.

"Jimin, we have been a bestfriend since we were studied in university... I know you so well.. Your mouth is saying that you are okay, but actually you are not.. You still sad about what had happened, right?"

No answers from Jimin. His eyes still on the tv but his ears hear every words that come out from Jin's mouth. When no replies from Jimin, Jin knows that Jimin is still sad. And because of that too, he keeps on blaming Jungkook without knowing the truth.

"You need to accept it, Jimin.."

A soft voice from Jin. He can't be hard on Jimin especially in this kind of situation. Softness is the best thing for now.

"Don't you feel pity on Jungkook? He's doing nothing but you don't want to talk to him.."

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows when he heard that words and looks at Jin with his unsatisfied face.

"He's doing nothing?! Hyung, did you know that all of these things happened because of him?! He's cheated on me and because of that, I was involved in a car accident and I lost my baby!"

Jimin speaks it with an angry voice but not so loud as he don't want Jungkook to hear it. While on the other hands, there's a sigh from Jin.

'If you know what actually happen...' said Jin from heart.

Jin calms Jimin down. "Have you ever heard a saying 'every cloud has a silver lining'? It's means that you should never feel hopeless because difficult times always lead to a better days.."

He continues his words. "And it's same goes to you.. Your child had been taken away from you because you will be given a happiness that you could never expect.. Maybe you will get a team of football in the future.. Who knows?"

"Hyung.."

Jin takes Jimin's small hands and put it into his.

"Now, don't think about it anymore.. What's important now is you need to take care of yourself, eating properly so that you recover soon, okay?"

"Hm.." Jimin nodded.

Jin gives Jimin his reassured smile.

"Jungkook is also sad about this.. She is his daughter after all.."

"H-How you know that my child is a girl...?"

"Oh, I was there when the doctor told Jungkook about your child's gender.."

"Ouh.."

He rubs his bestfriend's hand softly.

"Jimin, you know what? If I were you, I felt grateful.. At least, my daughter is waiting for me at a good place.."

Jimin pulls his hand from Jin's hold and pinches his head.

"I don't know, hyung.. I'm tired.."

Jimin grabs the remote control and changes the tv channel. Jin that is still beside him can only see and sigh. He felt pity on Jungkook, but Jimin felt more sad. He's the one that carry the baby for 6 months though. Jin really hopes that his bestfriend beside him right now will think about what he said just now. He wants to see both of them is happy like always they used to be. He loves both of them. Equally.