23

A lake that full of calmness was in front of his eyes. A chirping of birds there also can be heard. The sky also seems like to greet them with so much calmness they should have right now.

"Woww.. It's been so long since we were here!"

The most excited person is Jimin. He really want to go here but he's afraid if he might bother Jungkook's works. But, since Jungkook is really stressed nowadays, so he suggest to go here because he knows Jungkook will have his healing time here.

The excited Jimin made Jungkook chuckled at his husband behavior. In about 4 months, Jimin will become a mother, but his childishness is still there. 

'It's okay.. I loved him being like that.'

Jungkook bring their luggages to their room in the house. While Jimin still at outside taking pictures of the scenery there. After he put all the luggages and his thing in the room, he went to the lake at the back of their house. He breaths in the calm air and breath it out slowly leaving the problem he had. Accept Kim Soyeon's words that haunting his mind.

After finished taking many pictures, Jimin went inside when he already satisfied with his own picture. He also put his bag on the table. He's still holding his phone because he's hearing some songs by using his earphone. But, where's Jungkook? 

"Kookie! Where are you?"

No answer. So he decided to search for his husband. When he went to the backyard, he saw Jungkook was having a daydream while looking at the lake. He smiled and he went towards his husband. Without saying any words, he touched Jungkook back and hold his waist. Not so surprise by the touch, Jungkook turned back.

"Baby.."

"Hmm. What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just enjoying the scenery.. Baby, come here.."

Jungkook pulled Jimin's hand to him and now Jimin is at the front of him. He's backhugging Jimin while both of his hands rest on Jimin's bump and rubbing it.

"Husband.."

"Yeah, baby.."

"What does this place mean to you?"

"This place means everything to me. Whenever I'm having even the heaviest problem in the world, this place always made me calm and automatically I will forget about the problem. Incredible, right? That's why I loved this place so much and I decided to build a house here.."

Jungkook looked down at Jimin. "But I love you very much.."

That words made Jimin turned to Jungkook and formed a smile. "Me more.."

They replied each other love words. They mean it. In less than 4 months, they will celebrate their 2nd anniversary. And maybe their little munchkin will born same as their anniversary date? Who knows right?

"Owhh.." Suddenly, Jimin hold his bump tightly.

Jungkook panicked. "W-What's wrong, baby? Are you okay? Do you feel pain? We must go to hospital right now. L-Let's.."

Jimin put his index finger on Jungkook's lips and made Jungkook become silent. Jimin shoke his head as a sign for Jungkook to stop from worrying.

"B-Baby, are you o-okay..?"

Without answering Jungkook's question, Jimin pulled his husband's hand and put it on the left side of his bump. Jungkook felt something. The feel that made Jungkook's eyes become bigger. The feel that made Jungkook amazed.

"A kick. O-Our little munchkin kicked.."

Jimin nodded while smiling. "Yes. The first kick.."

"It seems like our munchkin already like this place.."

"True... This place will become our munchkin's favourite place too one day.."

Their eyes become teary. No words can be expressed how happy they are right now. Especially Jungkook. He's very grateful. 

"Oh my god.. I love both of you so much.."

Jimin closed his face to Jungkook. They kissed each other for a few second before parted it. 

"We love you too, daddy.."

Jungkook smirked. "You're naughty, Jeon Jimin.."

"No, I'm not.."

They laughed at that sentence and continue back to the scenery in front of them. Jimin took out one of the earphone from his ear and put it in Jungkook's ear when the song the waited for finally played. 

"You still hear this song?"

"Of course, I am.."

It's their wedding song. 10000 hours.

"I thought you already forgot about this song.."

"How can forget our own wedding song? This song means so much to me. To us.."

"But it's almost 2 years ago.." Jungkook purposely asking that question eventhough he know Jimin will never forget about this song.

"Kookie, our love expressed in this song. You said it on our wedding. No matter how old our marriage's age is, this song always be my favourite forever.."

Jimin turned to Jungkook and they put their hands on each other waist. 

"I want to spend more than 10000 hours with you in my lifetime.. Even after we died.."

"Me too.."

"And please.. Don't ever leave me whatever happened in the future..?"

Jungkook smiled. "No, I won't.."

Jimin smiled. He relieved after hearing his husband's words. He knows Jungkook will never leave him. Same goes to him. He will never leave his husband. 

Their bodies swayying to the left and right with the calm wind following the rhythm of the song. They wanted to spend their precious time together since they had time now.

And what they don't know is...

Something will happen to them.

Soyeon pov

"I already have a really good plan for your marriage.."

A devil smirk curved on her lips.

"Jimin will hate you, Jungkook..."