11

BH Clinic & Co.

That is the name of the clinic that was stated on the big board in front of the clinic. This one is on of the clinic that trusted by them since it is also near to their house. Inside of the clinic, there's a couple that are still waiting for their turn to see the doctor.

"Jeon Jimin! Come in!"

One of the staff nurse called out Jimin's name. With that, Jimin's heart was about to burst out from his body. Jungkook noticed Jimin's nervousness. He took Jimin's hand and put it together with his hand.

"Baby, let's go.. Your name was called.."

Jungkook stood and about to pull Jimin up. But, Jimin held it back.

"But, Kookie.."

"Why?"

"What if the test was false? What if.."

"Shhhh.. Jiminie, don't think too much, okay? Now, just go inside the clinic. The doctor wanted to see you.."

Jungkook pulled Jimin up again. This time, Jimin didn't held it back and just follow his husband's steps. Jungkook knocked the door and turned the knob.

"Hello.." The couples bowed politely to the doctor.

"Oh, hello.. Please have a sit.." The doctor replied.

Jimin and Jungkook sat on the chair provided there with their hands still intertwine with each other. But when they were inside the room, they tightened their hands.

"What can I help you?"

"So, doctor.. It is about my husband.." Jungkook looked at Jimin.

"Hmm.."

"He had been threw up for almost 2 weeks and having many weird behaviours this lately. So, my husband searched the reason of the symptoms he had. And the Internet said that he was pregnant. And when he used the pregnancy test, the test showed positive result. And today, we want to make sure that my husband is really pregnant because we don't want to get any fault hope since we waited for a child in a year and more.."

The doctor can see the sad face on their face.

"Don't worry.. Now, I need you Jimin, to lay down on the bed there.."

Jimin faced Jungkook."Kookie.."

"Don't worry, baby.."

"But I'm scared.."

Jungkook give an assured smile. "I'm here with you.. I'll accompany you.."

"Okay.."

With the spirit that Jungkook had gave, Jimin walked and laid down on the bed as instructed. Jimin took a deep breath to make his heart more calm. Jungkook was beside him holding his hand. The doctor walked towards the couple with a smile.

"So, you don't need to loose your trouser, you just have to lower it down a bit and rolled your shirt up..

Jimin did the doctor instruction. With his shaking hand, he lowered down his trouser and rolled up his shirt exposing his pale and still flat stomach. Jungkook is the one that became so nervous right now watching Jimin's movement right now.

"I'll put a cold gel on your stomach, okay.."

Jimin scrunched his nose when the doctor put on the gel on his stomach and made the doctor chuckled.

"I told you already.."

After finish rubbing on the cold gel, the doctor took like a short stick from the ultrasound equipment. The stick started to run around Jimin's stomach and there's a screen monitor in front of them showing what's in his stomach. It's a bit ticklish for Jimin, but yeah.. He bear it.

"I found it."

"Found what?"

The couple was nervous. Suddenly, the doctor pulled out his other hand and handshaking it with Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't have any clues.

"Why?"

"Congratulations! You're truly gonna be a dad!"

"What?!"

Jungkook was so shocked. He have an hope, but he didn't believe he had achieved his long-awaited hope.

"Oh my god.. Baby, we're gonna be parent.." Jungkook started to cry.

"Yes, Kookie.."

Jimin landed his head on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook put his hand on his husband's shoulder while caressing it softly. Suddenly, Jungkook noticed that the doctor actually stared at them.

"We are sorry, doctor.. W-we.."

The doctor cut. "No no no. I understand, don't worry.."

The doctor smiled. And the couple smiled back.

"Jimin, now you are pregnant. Take a good care of yourself. Don't do anything dangerous, okay?"

Jimin nodded hearing the doctor's advices.

"And Jungkook, take a very good of him. Don't let him lift anything heavy. Let him rest most of the time. He is still in early phase, his pregnancy is still new, and anything can be happened if Jimin's health is unstable. So as you said this is your first child, please be careful. Take a healthy foods to supply good vitamin to your baby so that he or she can grow up healthily.

Both of them focused on doctor's advices.

"Jimin, don't be too active. Control yourself and please take a much rest. And I think you were already experienced morning sickness. It is normal that someone who is pregnant experiencing that morning sickness for a few month."

"How long is it?" Jimin started to worry.

"It's depend on your body. Some people experienced in a short time, while others experienced in long time. But you have to prepare yourself mentally and physically, understand?"

Jimin nodded.

"Okay then. Here, your first sonogram and later, my staff will give you some vitamin to support your body in your pregnancy time. You can take it at the front desk after this.."

"Okay, doctor. We got it. Thank you, doctor.."

They both stood up along with the doctor and bowed to each other while smiling. The couple went out from doctor's room and waited there before they took Jimin's vitamins while looking at the sonogram. They went into their car and and started the journey to go back home while the smiled still carved beautifully on both of their lips.